Message 61 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Re: LAKERS offseason changes

Jun 23, 2008

G-M-A-N-24 wrote:

Phsyc0tic wrote:
From a Celtics point of view, take Rasheed Wallace, good for you guys and we'll roll through the East. Sheed won't be a Piston long...

Im tired of all you freaking band wagon fans. Ever since KG and Allen went to Boston EVERYONE started buying all this Boston merchandise. Dont just pick the best team in the NBA as your favorite, pick ones that you like for certain reasons............ Im not saying this guy ^^ Is a hopped on the wagon persay, but A HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE DID.

I'm one of the few that "stuck" with Pual Pierce and his team through all the hard times, which was most of the time.
2008 NBA world Champions!
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Jun 23, 2008

PIESHarzZzil wrote:
they should get rid of walton,mihm, and vlad....they really annoy me
I hate Mihm and Vlad 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Jun 23, 2008

Phsyc0tic wrote:

G-M-A-N-24 wrote:

Phsyc0tic wrote:
From a Celtics point of view, take Rasheed Wallace, good for you guys and we'll roll through the East. Sheed won't be a Piston long...

Im tired of all you freaking band wagon fans. Ever since KG and Allen went to Boston EVERYONE started buying all this Boston merchandise. Dont just pick the best team in the NBA as your favorite, pick ones that you like for certain reasons............ Im not saying this guy ^^ Is a hopped on the wagon persay, but A HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE DID.

I'm one of the few that "stuck" with Pual Pierce and his team through all the hard times, which was most of the time.

Your a big fan of " Pual " Pierce eh? Nice spelling :smileywink: 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Jun 23, 2008

Gp5basketball wrote:

Phsyc0tic wrote:

G-M-A-N-24 wrote:

Phsyc0tic wrote:

Your a big fan of " Pual " Pierce eh? Nice spelling :smileywink: 

Ooops, typo

P-A-U-L   P-I-E-R-C-E

2008 NBA world Champions!
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jun 23, 2008

Lacarious wrote:

LakerForever24 wrote:

LakerForever24 wrote:
lamar odom for tayshaun r u **bleep**ing insane? with bynum back next year odom is going to get so many mismatches he'll post up at will. the lakers just need to sign, or trade, for an above average post defender, such as kwame

well hes actaully not above average, but hes better than pau

dude... did you just say trade for Kwame?  c'mon... say it aint so... 

I'm with you Lacarious. It's hard to believe what LakerForever24 says these days. First he treats Odom like a savior, wants to trade Bynum, and now he wants to sign Kwame. If he's saying Kwame is better than Pau, then let's give Gasol back and keep Kwame, Javaris, and the draft picks and see how far we go. What's next? Relocating the LAKERS to a foreign country? I tell you, these people are NEVER satisfied.

As for those who want Kwame, you're all backpeddlers. When he was here with the LAKERS, you complained, whined, and wished to get rid of him as quickly as possible. Now that he's not with the LAKERS, you guys want him back all of sudden. This solidifies "You don't know what you got till it's gone."

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8765 posts

Jun 24, 2008

lakergeoff wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

LakerForever24 wrote:

LakerForever24 wrote:
lamar odom for tayshaun r u **bleep**ing insane? with bynum back next year odom is going to get so many mismatches he'll post up at will. the lakers just need to sign, or trade, for an above average post defender, such as kwame

well hes actaully not above average, but hes better than pau

dude... did you just say trade for Kwame?  c'mon... say it aint so... 

I'm with you Lacarious. It's hard to believe what LakerForever24 says these days. First he treats Odom like a savior, wants to trade Bynum, and now he wants to sign Kwame. If he's saying Kwame is better than Pau, then let's give Gasol back and keep Kwame, Javaris, and the draft picks and see how far we go. What's next? Relocating the LAKERS to a foreign country? I tell you, these people are NEVER satisfied.

As for those who want Kwame, you're all backpeddlers. When he was here with the LAKERS, you complained, whined, and wished to get rid of him as quickly as possible. Now that he's not with the LAKERS, you guys want him back all of sudden. This solidifies "You don't know what you got till it's gone."

We wanted him gone as a starter....this is still true...if you say Kwame for Bynum then we riot.  We just need some defense and someone who is so damn soft....plus he'll be cheap.

Wearing the 45
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12393 posts

Jun 24, 2008
I don't even want the guy as a backup. Mbenga and Mihm are fine to me. Mbenga has shown more improvement in the last half season working with Kareem than Kwame ever did. Was Kwame even working with Kareem?
BrolyReborn
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4572 posts

Jun 24, 2008

BrolyReborn wrote:
I don't even want the guy as a backup. Mbenga and Mihm are fine to me. Mbenga has shown more improvement in the last half season working with Kareem than Kwame ever did. Was Kwame even working with Kareem?

Agreed, hell we may all be wrong about the lineups. I wouldnt put it past Phil to start 'Drew off the bench next season with Pau at C and Lamar still at PF. That is if Lamar isn't traded before then. Rumors are running rampant about Lamar trades, he will be an attractive piece because of that expiring contract.

I really hope they resign Sasha and Turiaf too, those guys are too important to this team to let them walk.

If Bynum does start the year as the starting C then i would prefer Mbenga as the backup, he looks like he aint afraid to be an enforcer.
Greatest NBA Players ever

1) MJ
2) Shaq
3) Lebron

Wrong PSN ID, my main one is BLB552000
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 7, 2008
Here's a crazy idea. What if the LAKERS went after Corey Maggette? After all, if he's willing to accept the mid-level exception from the Spurs, why not the LAKERS use their mid-level exception on him? Just a thought.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes