Reply
Big Daddy
Registered: 09/04/2002
Online
19758 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 13, 2004
Odom hasn't done jack and is in no way near the defensive player pippen was.
Message 11 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
1992 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 13, 2004
That is one bad comparison right there. Pippen wasn't all that grea but being teamed with MJ is much better then the Kobe/Odom team.
Message 12 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 09/04/2002
Online
19758 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 14, 2004

,
,
,constantm wrote:
,
That is one bad comparison right there. Pippen wasn't all that grea but being teamed with MJ is much better then the Kobe/Odom team.

,
,

,
nah, he wasn't great just the second best small forward to ever play.
Message 13 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/23/2001
Offline
10900 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 14, 2004


Lacarious wrote:


constantm wrote:
That is one bad comparison right there. Pippen wasn't all that grea but being teamed with MJ is much better then the Kobe/Odom team.



nah, he wasn't great just the second best small forward to ever play.


thank you... why does everyone hate Pippen? I certainly think he deserved to be one of the NBA's 50 greatest players
Message 14 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 09/04/2002
Online
19758 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 14, 2004

,
,
,dirkus89 wrote:

,
,
,Lacarious wrote:

,
,
,constantm wrote:
,
That is one bad comparison right there. Pippen wasn't all that grea but being teamed with MJ is much better then the Kobe/Odom team.

,
,

,
nah, he wasn't great just the second best small forward to ever play.
,
,

thank you... why does everyone hate Pippen? I certainly think he deserved to be one of the NBA's 50 greatest players
,
,

,
probably because he had MJ but without Pip MJ would've never won.  People just don't understand how great pippen was.  This is why I love the NBA TV channel... I get to watch old school bulls games and see just how damn good they were.
Message 15 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/23/2001
Offline
10900 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 14, 2004

Lacarious wrote:


dirkus89 wrote:


Lacarious wrote:


constantm wrote:
That is one bad comparison right there. Pippen wasn't all that grea but being teamed with MJ is much better then the Kobe/Odom team.



nah, he wasn't great just the second best small forward to ever play.


thank you... why does everyone hate Pippen? I certainly think he deserved to be one of the NBA's 50 greatest players


probably because he had MJ but without Pip MJ would've never won. People just don't understand how great pippen was. This is why I love the NBA TV channel... I get to watch old school bulls games and see just how damn good they were.


YEa I dont get NBA Tv anymore... but every afternoon on ESPN or ESPN2 they have bulls repeats of every championship season (which is like every year lol) and its great to watch

Message Edited by dirkus89 on 07-14-2004 12:51 AM

Message 16 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/23/2001
Offline
10900 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 14, 2004
Well on a sidenote I just bought Michael Jordan to the MAX for 6 bukcs at bestbuy... hopfeully its good on the little 27 incher in my room lol, I wanted to see it on IMAX, but never got the chance


O yea I got Scarface too! lol
Message 17 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/02/2002
Offline
1145 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 14, 2004

,
,
,dirkus89 wrote:
Well on a sidenote I just bought Michael Jordan to the MAX for 6 bukcs at bestbuy... hopfeully its good on the little 27 incher in my room lol, I wanted to see it on IMAX, but never got the chance


O yea I got Scarface too! lol
,
,

,
Get the Ultimate Jordan DVD's...you'll love Jordan after that.
Message 18 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/30/2004
Offline
12617 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 14, 2004
no.
,
how can u compare apples to spoiled fruit?
Photobucket
Message 19 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/23/2001
Offline
10900 posts
 

Re: Kobe/Odom = MJ/Pippen???

Jul 14, 2004

realdealbneal wrote:


dirkus89 wrote:
Well on a sidenote I just bought Michael Jordan to the MAX for 6 bukcs at bestbuy... hopfeully its good on the little 27 incher in my room lol, I wanted to see it on IMAX, but never got the chance


O yea I got Scarface too! lol


Get the Ultimate Jordan DVD's...you'll love Jordan after that.



Yea I shoulda got that... but I only had like $40 and I wasnt leaving there without Scarface... and MJ to the MAX was only $6, so thats pretty much why... o yea and I already love Jordan lol, I dont need to see a DVD to know that

Message Edited by dirkus89 on 07-14-2004 03:46 PM

Message 20 of 23 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes