Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 06 2008
By: phillymaal I Only Post Everything 1354 posts

KG to be cover boy to 2k9

4 replies 8 views Edited Jun 6, 2008
they just showed commercial b4 the finals
i write all msg on this forum using my ps3 browser. i can't type long replies & there is no editor so forgive me for any mistakes. cpu crashed. i hate the new msg creator for this forum & now i can't quote ppl.
Message 1 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10730 posts

Re: KG to be cover boy to 2k9

Jun 6, 2008

so NBA 2K9 will still come out even if EA purchases Take Two/2K?...

Message 2 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Jun 6, 2008
i guess so. ea still ain't bought them out. and this was the perfect time to announce 2k9. i rather see a young star on the cover though.
i write all msg on this forum using my ps3 browser. i can't type long replies & there is no editor so forgive me for any mistakes. cpu crashed. i hate the new msg creator for this forum & now i can't quote ppl.
Message 3 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10730 posts

Jun 6, 2008

yeah me too...i would have preferred a point guard on it again.....just because thats my favorite position in the NBA...

thing is they see KG on there(potential NBA Champion) and a lot of casuals could buy it(who am i kidding, casuals buy NBA LIVE not 2K)..so i see its marketing..anyways, yeah, good choice, but would have been nicer to see a younger player on there.

Message 4 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Jun 6, 2008
i hope they make the defense better now the KG is defensive player of the year
Message 5 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes