Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 13 2004
By: mikeGTAkilla~ Sackboy 649 posts

Jerry Rice..getting better? or bigger?

12 replies 2 views Edited Jul 13, 2004
on Mike and Mike in the morning a while ago they said that Jerry Rice has grown 20-25 of muscle in the offseason do u think it will make him better or worse?

Message 1 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1393 posts

Re: Jerry Rice..getting better? or bigger?

Jul 13, 2004

I think that this will make him Worse. He was fine at the size he was.
Message 2 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 13, 2004
Rice used to mostly rely on his speed and quickness, but now that hes getting older, and doesnt really have that speed that he used to, I think it will help him very much. You have gotta be a strong WR, like TO is... So I think this will help him. He wont be as effective or good as he used to be, but he can definately get it done.. and this will help him... I say good job Jerry, your adding a few years to your career and this is way to do it.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 3 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jul 13, 2004
man i just wish he would already retire.  Itd be a shame to see him hurt real bad in a game at the age hes playing.  But hopefully the muscle mass will make him better.  Like someone said above, hes age is slowing him down, he cant run as fast.  But by building his mass at least itll make him a more effective blocker
Xbox Live Gamertag: LaGgYdUcK
Sony Online: LaGgYdUcK
S.C.E.A beta tester
Message 4 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Jul 13, 2004

,LaGgYdUcK wrote:
man i just wish he would already retire.  Itd be a shame to see him hurt real bad in a game at the age hes playing.  But hopefully the muscle mass will make him better.  Like someone said above, hes age is slowing him down, he cant run as fast.  But by building his mass at least itll make him a more effective blocker

i know it would be like a 75 year old man falling down the steps and breaking his hip very painful to watch

Message 5 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 13, 2004

,mikeGTAkilla wrote:

,LaGgYdUcK wrote:

i know it would be like a 75 year old man falling down the steps and breaking his hip very painful to watch

Well, you guys, its not like hes in totally bad shape. Hes still a good player and all and I dont see him getting hurt too bad, maybe just some little injuries that force him to retire.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 6 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Jul 13, 2004
no one expected Micheal Irving to get hurt like he did.......u could partly blame that on Vet Stadium

Message 7 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2535 posts

Jul 13, 2004
i think it will make him beter.
----------------------
Message 8 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4154 posts

Jul 13, 2004
He must really love the game...I mean, he's really old. More muscle is probably better.
Message 9 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Jul 13, 2004

,totalyankees wrote:
He must really love the game...I mean, he's really old. More muscle is probably better.

ya he said he did it to match up with the big corners......i hope he still has the speed to burn em' once he knocks em' over in with a 5yd bump

Message 10 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes