Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Re: Internet Connection Lost on ESPN

Jul 23, 2004

SV110MHH wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:
I can get on... but it always say my profile did not load properly and im using the default one it says.

Have you got to play any games online yet... if you have no stats in the system it will tell you that you have to use the default profile.

O ok... but no I havent... becuase I want to play someone I know!! I dont like this interface where you cant add people and challenge them... for example how do I ever find TH4T for the first time?
Message 11 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jul 23, 2004

tony hawk 4 tournys wrote:

Detective Akira wrote:

tony hawk 4 tournys wrote:
It said that and went back to the menu (took me offline!). Now I can get back on. Why?

I think it disconnected me while I was beating the hell out of you too. 38-0 and not even the 3rd quarter yet? haha. The servers are crap, now I lost all those stats. Oh well...

It was the forth wanst it?

Oh well... still looked pretty bad.
Message 12 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4154 posts

Jul 23, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

,SV110MHH wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:
I can get on... but it always say my profile did not load properly and im using the default one it says.

Have you got to play any games online yet... if you have no stats in the system it will tell you that you have to use the default profile.

O ok... but no I havent... becuase I want to play someone I know!! I dont like this interface where you cant add people and challenge them... for example how do I ever find TH4T for the first time?

I just made a thread asking this...it's confusing...

p.s. I saw TH4T in game as well lol

Message 13 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2229 posts

Jul 23, 2004
you will prolly get on later.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 14 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
949 posts

Jul 23, 2004

,totalyankees wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

,SV110MHH wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

I just made a thread asking this...it's confusing...

p.s. I saw TH4T in game as well lol

When did you see me?
Signature Removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 15 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes