Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 22 2004
By: murda22 Fender Bender 4610 posts

I remember now.

11 replies 2 views Edited Jul 22, 2004
I remember why i never baught espn or any other football game. Cause there not for me. Dont get me wrong eapn2k5 is a excellent game but not for me,I guess im a madden guy. Madden to me always felt like a looser game to me and espn feels stif for some reason. It has alot of great feature to it though and i wish i could get into it but after playing madden for so many years its hard.Espn is more like a real time game and madden is more arcadish,like the fast lane. But ima keep trying until i get custom to it cause i paid $21.69 for it. Hope to see you online and give you a free win And i just lost to Carmen Electra (**bleep** )

Dont flame me this is just my opinion !!

Message Edited by ßïñ§mök¿ñ on 07-21-2004 08:24 PM

http://www.damnlol.com/pics/597/422dd996a42a0a5f7e4b2a3a28d689ef.gif
Message 1 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Re: I remember now.

Jul 22, 2004
Yea I hope that doesnt happen to me. I tried ESPN last year, and it just wasnt for me like Madden was. But I really didnt get enough time with it, hopefully this year it will be different, becuase I dont want to shell out another $60 for MAdden if ESPN doesnt satisfy me.
Message 2 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4610 posts

Jul 22, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:
Yea I hope that doesnt happen to me. I tried ESPN last year, and it just wasnt for me like Madden was. But I really didnt get enough time with it, hopefully this year it will be different, becuase I dont want to shell out another $60 for MAdden if ESPN doesnt satisfy me.

Thats what i was hoping for. Cause madden is gonna kill my pockets,i want the sp edition this year. But ill try to work with this. Hope it works out for you though
http://www.damnlol.com/pics/597/422dd996a42a0a5f7e4b2a3a28d689ef.gif
Message 3 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18129 posts

Jul 22, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

give it some time... you'll soon notice all the little things that make ESPN good.
Message 4 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Jul 22, 2004

Lacarious wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

give it some time... you'll soon notice all the little things that make ESPN good.

I dont even have it yet!
Message 5 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18129 posts

Jul 22, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

I dont even have it yet!

it's only $21.75... go get it NOW!!!!!
Message 6 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Jul 22, 2004

Lacarious wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

I dont even have it yet!

Easier said then done.... it wasnt available anywhere the first two days... but my dad picked it up today at EB for me, so now I just gotta wait till he gets off work and can bring it home for me
Message 7 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Jul 22, 2004

dirkus89 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

I dont even have it yet!

Easier said then done.... it wasnt available anywhere the first two days... but my dad picked it up today at EB for me, so now I just gotta wait till he gets off work and can bring it home for me

GOT IT!!
Message 8 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4154 posts

Jul 22, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

I dont even have it yet!

GOT IT!!

Hurry up and sign up for the league! Make sure you do a search for the SCEA League
Message 9 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18129 posts

Jul 22, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

I dont even have it yet!

Your dad is COOL!!!
Message 10 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes