I Only Post Everything
1325 posts

Re: I love how all the sudden everyone on here is a Celtics fan.

Jun 19, 2008

I love how all the sudden 1 out of 10 threads on this board are about bandwagoning.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Jun 19, 2008
never like celtics. as a kid there jerseys were ugly. and LA's was tight. my grandfather was a lakers fan. elden cambell, vladi, cedric sebalos, eddie jones, and nick at night van axel #9. i loved this team right b4 shaq back when all fans were bulls fans. but u see there r no more bulls fans just like the celtics fans until this season. actually the finals.
i write all msg on this forum using my ps3 browser. i can't type long replies & there is no editor so forgive me for any mistakes. cpu crashed. i hate the new msg creator for this forum & now i can't quote ppl.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8765 posts

Jun 19, 2008

phillymaal wrote:
never like celtics. as a kid there jerseys were ugly. and LA's was tight. my grandfather was a lakers fan. elden cambell, vladi, cedric sebalos, eddie jones, and nick at night van axel #9. i loved this team right b4 shaq back when all fans were bulls fans. but u see there r no more bulls fans just like the celtics fans until this season. actually the finals.

You sound like me...SMH@Kobe coming off the bench his second year when he was clearly better than Jones....ALREADY.

Wearing the 45
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20646 posts

Jun 19, 2008

VII Says Goodbye wrote:

No one here bandwagoned the Colts this much when they won. :smileysad: 

They just, straight-up, don't have that many fans.  Look at pictures of their Super Bowl parade, there was like 4 people there.

I was rooting for Boston, but that doesn't mean I'm necessarily a fan of the team.  I'm from Pittsburgh, so I have an excuse to root for any NBA team I want, and as many as I want.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3299 posts

Jun 19, 2008

NewYorkYanks08 wrote:

Is everyone all the sudden from boston?

Its the same thing as with the Red Sox when they won last year.

alll the sudden everyones like I was always a fan even when they were horrible.

Stop bandwaggoning and stick to your own teams. 

This type of behavior can be expected after any Championship Game where people want to celebrate and be part of a winner. I think it happens more here on these boards because a good number of posters are young. I can't fault them for that but if you are or have become a Celtics fan stick with them when they lose, as well as when they win. I do like how people here tend to "prove" their fanhood by saying "I've been a fan this many years" or its been a favorite of my family. You like a team, fine, just don't be obnoxious about it and don't jump ship the minute the team starts to lose.

I 'm waiting to see if Tampa Bay can win the AL East, how many Rays fans will show up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5291 posts

Jun 19, 2008

GoAztecs wrote:

NewYorkYanks08 wrote:

This type of behavior can be expected after any Championship Game where people want to celebrate and be part of a winner. I think it happens more here on these boards because a good number of posters are young. I can't fault them for that but if you are or have become a Celtics fan stick with them when they lose, as well as when they win. I do like how people here tend to "prove" their fanhood by saying "I've been a fan this many years" or its been a favorite of my family. You like a team, fine, just don't be obnoxious about it and don't jump ship the minute the team starts to lose.

I 'm waiting to see if Tampa Bay can win the AL East, how many Rays fans will show up.

They wont my Yanks will be in that 2nd place with the wildcard at the end of the year

Signature removed by Admin due to size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Jun 19, 2008

NewYorkYanks08 wrote:

THANK YOU. boston sucks
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Jun 19, 2008

I love how all of the sudden people tell me what kind of fan I am or am not.

I have not been a Celtic fan for long, even though I live in Masssachusetts. I started following their games last year. No matter how much they lost, I couldn't stop watching them. Paul Pierce is my favorite basketball player, and it was awful to see him in that sitiuation. After all of the trades and such, here we are today. Don't call me a bandwagon fan because I have only been a fan for 2 years. I watched every single game of that 24-win season. I know what kind of fan I am.

"----------" - Nathan Hale, Resistance: Fall of Man
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4572 posts

Jun 19, 2008

NewYorkYanks08 wrote:

GoAztecs wrote:

NewYorkYanks08 wrote:

They wont my Yanks will be in that 2nd place with the wildcard at the end of the year

Not with that current pitching staff, If you guys can make a move for another solid starter then maybe....But watch out for the Rays, they are a very good team.
Greatest NBA Players ever

1) MJ
2) Shaq
3) Lebron

Wrong PSN ID, my main one is BLB552000
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1294 posts

Jun 19, 2008
Just shut the hell up and let them be the fans of whom they choose to.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

32" Sony Bravia LCD - 720p - Playstation 3 - SLIM 120gb. Owner
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes