Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Re: How do you guys like ESPN?

Jul 23, 2004
i love it....I will never be playing Madden again....no more muting the broadcasters either.
Photobucket
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Jul 23, 2004
i recommend it. Its only 19.99. How could u go wrong and with online play your set.

Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2420 posts

Jul 23, 2004

david1303 wrote:

LKZShinto wrote:
The online play is done excellent and you can use headset ( why wouldn't they let you )

Just making sure, I like to use the headset. How is the gameplay? Easy to pick up and play?

If you never played ESPN nfl or 2k games then it takes about a hour to learn.. BTW animations are very slick although I get picked off by comp alot on all pro...

Message Edited by LKZShinto on 07-23-2004 01:32 PM

Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 23, 2004
I suggest you buy it, its only 20$!  I picked mine up yesterday and to me it seems as though the game has an almost blitz feel to it.  It is worth my 20$, and it is a great game.  But, I do not think it is better than Madden.  The graphics are the best I've ever seen, but I don't think graphics are everything in football.
But, for the price of renting it 2 weeks here would be the same as buying it, so I bought it.

I've played a little on the season, and played through about all of its game modes.  The game is REALLY good, almost looks identical to an ESPN sportscast.  But the game itself doesn't feel simulation enough to me, I was breaking tackles on every run and couldn't be stopped (all-pro)
This game just has a lot of little stuff that makes the game great though, and all the animations (except speed burst) are pretty good
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes