Guaranteed Repeat?

7 replies 1 views Edited Jul 21, 2004
Message 1 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Re: Guaranteed Repeat?

Jul 21, 2004
they might repeat....no power like them in East except Heat...no team in the West that is better than the Lakers were last year

Message 2 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3392 posts

Jul 21, 2004
i doubt it
Photobucket
Message 3 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Jul 21, 2004
Not guarenteed by any means... the Twolves and Spurs certainly have a legitimate shot at taking them down, as well as a handful of teams that have potential to, but most likely won't (i.e. Dallas, Houston, Indiana, possibly Miami?)..... but they still have a good shot. Lacarious I dont understand what you posted a few weeks ago about Rasheed signing, because then I noticed a little after that post that he hadnt resigned yet? sorry that last sentence was confusing.
Message 4 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Jul 21, 2004
Sure the hell won't be Sac
Message 5 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20488 posts

Jul 22, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:
Not guarenteed by any means... the Twolves and Spurs certainly have a legitimate shot at taking them down, as well as a handful of teams that have potential to, but most likely won't (i.e. Dallas, Houston, Indiana, possibly Miami?)..... but they still have a good shot. Lacarious I dont understand what you posted a few weeks ago about Rasheed signing, because then I noticed a little after that post that he hadnt resigned yet? sorry that last sentence was confusing.

It had to do with the 15 day waiting period.  Pretty much during that time everyone negoatiates.... ahhh you know what the waiting period is.  during the 15 day wait, something came out saying that he was going to sign and they only had to work on the numbers.

I like Houston & Miami to battle Detroit.  If CWebb can stay healthy, the Kings might have one more run in them.

Message Edited by Lacarious on 07-21-2004 05:23 PM

Message 6 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Jul 22, 2004

Lacarious wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

It had to do with the 15 day waiting period. Pretty much during that time everyone negoatiates.... ahhh you know what the waiting period is. during the 15 day wait, something came out saying that he was going to sign and they only had to work on the numbers.

I like Houston & Miami to battle Detroit. If CWebb can stay healthy, the Kings might have one more run in them.

Message Edited by Lacarious on 07-21-2004 05:23 PM

O alright thats what I figured. So it's more like a verbal agreement by Sheed back then that he would be resigning with Detroit, but now the numbers are all figured out, and he is officialy signed.
Message 7 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3931 posts

Jul 22, 2004
Guaranteed almost. If everyone stays healthy its pretty much guaranteed. No team is as good as teh Lakers last year. no one. Houston-Detroit in the Finals next year Detroit in 5(Tmac hits an unbelieveable shot like Kobe did)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 8 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes