Jul 20 2004
By: HaSiN~ First Son 17 posts

Fight Night Boxing League...

1 replies 2 views Edited Jul 20, 2004
Hello Everyone I go by the name of HaSiN Roclo and I am currently a promoter in a great Fight Night League. In an attempt to make the online Fight Night Experience take a step into the right direction a group of people have worked hard at what is known as the FNBC. Recently the web page was torn down and the forums discarded as the commish and a team of others developed a new system and site for the great league. The rebirth is upon us and I am simply here to give everyone the opportunity to participate in what will be reborn as possibly one of the greatest online leagues to date. With PRGUY as our dedicated and unrelenting Commish we are going to continue to be what the world knows as the greatest Fight Night League on the net. I urge all interested in being dedicated to an online Fight Night experience to post their interest in response here as I will keep you fellas posted upon the launch of the new site. In closing I would like to present to you some of the many features of this online league that has been thriving since the release of EA's Fight Night 2004....

FNBC Features:
Start as an ametuer and fight your way up to being a Pro boxer
As a Pro Boxer sign with a FNBC Promotion and together with your promoter steer your career in any direction you'd like
Fighter Rankings to see who is the best of the best in each weigh class...
Pound 4 Pound Rankings to determine the overall best fighters
Money system...You and your promoter work together to make your fighter the richest boxer out there
Gambling System...Use the money you've made in Pro Boxing to gamble on big upcoming fights
Promotional Extras...View and be a part of promotional trailers hyping up big upcoming fights, Read articles on star boxers, big fights, and interviews with promoters, boxers, and such...
Roleplaying...Play the role as your fighter on the boards with trash talking, and interviews, and more to build your fighter's character
All this and more is offered with the FNBC and I assure you if you are interested in enjoying yourself with Fight Night, this is the place to be!

Thank You For Your Time and Post Your Questions, Comments, and if you're interested here...Thanks Once Again!

SiNister Promotions
-CEO- HaSiN Roclo -CEO-
Message 1 of 2 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2966 posts

Re: Fight Night Boxing League...

Jul 20, 2004
Yo this is a great league and I urge everyone to join if you have the game and Network Adapter. I also have my own Promotion Company "Young Money Promotion" and my s/n is SQAD_LEGENDS. And I will also keep you updated and informed on when the league is up and running again.
Message 2 of 2 (2 Views)
0 Likes