Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3623 posts

Re: Farve wants to do anything to stay with green bay.

Jul 14, 2008

nobodyukno wrote:

bhwinner99 wrote:

Randy06 wrote:
he feels unwelcome in greenbay

Honestly he should feel unwelcome. Hes held the team hostage the past few years and if he comes back and starts Aaron Rodgers will have made some very easy money.

The ONLY place brett favre would feel unwelcmoe is in Green bay's front office. He is a legend everywhere else and Green Bay is proving that even more with their demonstrations through this episode. I would say holding Green Bay hostage a little much. Maybe holding them hostage this year, but not the past few years.  Like other people are saying, with Favre at QB that team is a Super Bowl contender. With Aaron Rodgers at QB there iffy to be in the playoffs.

I dont know how you say he didnt in the past few years. He waited and waited to make his decision and didnt do it until training camp. By the start of training camp most teams know what they will be looking for in a season and whether they will have definate starters or a competition to start at positions. The Packers didnt even know where to start their offense plans because they had a huge question mark at the most important position on the field, would they have one of the greatest qbs that was declining as a player, or have to start someone who at never starting before? Of course we know Favre had a great season last year but I dont think people expected it.

Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16055 posts

Jul 15, 2008

Peradox wrote:
if he becomes the QB coach it would be a win win situation for Green Bay. No matter what I want to see Aaron Rodgers starting at QB.

thats what ran through my mind

Photobucket
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jul 15, 2008

I won't say whether Farve should unretire or not. He shouldn't have waited until now to change his mind when GB had already started the replacement process.

GB is doing exactly what needs to be done. If they unretire Farve, Rogers should ask to be traded.

My two cents.

1974 Pinto For Sale
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28533 posts

Jul 15, 2008
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes