Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
17854 posts

Re: Elton Brand signing with Sixers

Jul 9, 2008

blb552000 wrote:
I bet Clippers fans will hate him like Cleveland hates Boozer.

Most insiders have been saying that there was never really any desire to go to GS, so it was between Philly and L.A. Philly is much closer to his hometown and that is what was the deciding factor apparently.

Its very diff than the booz situation.  Booz opted out so they can resign him for more money but he opted out and bolted.  BDiddy needs to get out of clipperland before its too late.  

Message 21 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Lacarious wrote:

blb552000 wrote:

Most insiders have been saying that there was never really any desire to go to GS, so it was between Philly and L.A. Philly is much closer to his hometown and that is what was the deciding factor apparently.

Its very diff than the booz situation.  Booz opted out so they can resign him for more money but he opted out and bolted.  BDiddy needs to get out of clipperland before its too late.  

why, the clippers were opening there wallet and spending the have in the past few years they spent to keep kaman, the gave dunleavy a huge contract, and a few years ago they matched the offer sheets for brand and maggette, and no they make the biggest free agent signing they have ever made and brand bolts, its a business and i understand but its not like the clips arent trying

Message 22 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Jul 9, 2008
poor baron davis that really sucks. And yea that does def make the sixers a contender they will def be top 4 for sure.
Message 23 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17854 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Randy06 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

blb552000 wrote:

why, the clippers were opening there wallet and spending the have in the past few years they spent to keep kaman, the gave dunleavy a huge contract, and a few years ago they matched the offer sheets for brand and maggette, and no they make the biggest free agent signing they have ever made and brand bolts, its a business and i understand but its not like the clips arent trying

bdiddy is good but I would not consider him the biggest FA signing.  Then again we are talking about the clippers.  One good thing they can take from this is more cap room for the big 09 and 10 FA market.  Brand is good too but there will be much more talent available and they will have the cap room.  

Message 24 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Lacarious wrote:

Randy06 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

blb552000 wrote:

bdiddy is good but I would not consider him the biggest FA signing.  Then again we are talking about the clippers.  One good thing they can take from this is more cap room for the big 09 and 10 FA market.  Brand is good too but there will be much more talent available and they will have the cap room.  

baron is the biggest free agent signing they have made, if not tell me who

Message 25 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17854 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Randy06 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

Randy06 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

blb552000 wrote:

Bill Walton?  He did have a title when they signed him. 

Message 26 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Jul 9, 2008
has bdiddy signed on the dotted line yet. or he just agreed to sign. the 6ers will be strong though if he stays healthy. if not he will turn out like C.webber.
i write all msg on this forum using my ps3 browser. i can't type long replies & there is no editor so forgive me for any mistakes. cpu crashed. i hate the new msg creator for this forum & now i can't quote ppl.
Message 27 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8066 posts

Jul 9, 2008
That's a surprising move. I'm pretty interested on how they're going to incorporate him into the offense.
Message 28 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5938 posts

Re: Re: Elton Brand signing with Sixers

Jul 9, 2008

JayRell3 wrote:
he is an idiot he had a better team to go to in the west, baron davis was tryin to make a smart move to play with brand and didn't brand say he wanted to opt out so the clippers can get a talented player and he will stay with the clippers, the Clippers did thier part Brand just didn't keep his word. its that simple

i lost a lot of respect for elton brand. He made davis come i think? Well i dont really care but if he was on the lakers and he did that ill be so pissed off. Anyways anyone hear about bynum 80 million over 5 years come on.. He wants more money then some people

www.myspace.com/chrisdfuture8
Message 29 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Lacarious wrote:

Randy06 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

Randy06 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

blb552000 wrote:

Bill Walton?  He did have a title when they signed him. 

he wasnt in his prime

Message Edited by Randy06 on 07-09-2008 03:08 PM
Message 30 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes