Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2966 posts

Re: -ESPN-League Start Date and Draft *Inside* Hurry or it'll be too late-(20 openings left!)

Jul 19, 2004

,Darkhova69 wrote:

,T-Mac_MVP wrote:

,tony hawk 4 tournys wrote:
Ya no problem guys, we'll start 2 weeks from this Wendsday. Is that ok?

yea but what are you gonna do about the teams..........I chose Philly first in both of the threads you made
He said you get them.

oooooooooooo...........my bad didnt see it
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Re: -ESPN-League Start Date and Draft *Inside* Hurry or it'll be too late-(20 openings left!)

Jul 19, 2004

,Darkhova69 wrote:
Yeah most of the people suggested, the madden fans needs practice like i said us Sega players will run all over them if we start it soon.

Heh, that wouldnt be that fun for everyone.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3715 posts

Jul 19, 2004

,Darkstar wrote:

,Darkhova69 wrote:
Yeah most of the people suggested, the madden fans needs practice like i said us Sega players will run all over them if we start it soon.

Would be for me lol....
PSN - {Darkhova} Gamertag - {II1ne BeaSt II}
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2966 posts

Jul 19, 2004
yo Tony Hawk 4 Tournys any news on a draft yet?
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
949 posts

Jul 19, 2004
Heres the deal. Im going to make the league. But when it starts, thats when I will b on vacation. Sat-Sat. (Starts on Wendsday) So you guys will play your games. And I will play my first oppenent Sunday. Then well start our second games. Kapesh?

Message Edited by tony hawk 4 tournys on 07-19-2004 03:41 PM

Signature Removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3715 posts

Jul 19, 2004

I just realized Im going on a one week vacation to NH in 11 days. So I cant start in two weeks. We will have to do 3 weeks. That OK?

O man sheez...................
PSN - {Darkhova} Gamertag - {II1ne BeaSt II}
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 19, 2004

,Darkhova69 wrote:

,Darkstar wrote:

,Darkhova69 wrote:

Would be for me lol....

Yeah for me too, but not as much so new guys like Dirk... but it would be nice to beat up on dirk in ESPN.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2467 posts

Jul 19, 2004
but how do we get into the league on the gaame, will u send some sort of invitation?
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2966 posts

Jul 19, 2004

,Darkhova69 wrote:

I just realized Im going on a one week vacation to NH in 11 days. So I cant start in two weeks. We will have to do 3 weeks. That OK?

O man sheez...................

Im okay with 3 Weeks (I have to earn $250) to get my connection server fixed. Either that or one of you or maybe a few of you can help melol. This is my situation.........Bellsouth thinks we only have one computer in the house with the connection to the internet but we have 4. Only one has a real IP address and the others have Dummy IPs so I have to get Bellsouth to give out real IPs etc.....so I can get online with no pronlem. They recognize the MAC address whenever I used to play online and they disconnected me from games.........now I just cant play. At one time I could play perfectly  no problem but now i cant.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Jul 19, 2004

Tmac gets Eagles sorry Bud. I just did the Pats cause I make the league so I got first pick. So that wasnt fair to Dirk because we are both big fans of the Pats. For the Pats Im gonna get a Mod to pick a number 1-10 and we pick numbers

first come first serve isnt very random if u ask me. Stick with what u said in ur post or dont say it at all cuz theres no 24 hour rule in there if u want to be biased and go with ur friends or ppl who have been at site longer just say that in post. But fine whatever no big deal give me the browns. But take the random thing out of ur first post cuz its not random it goes to who u like more
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 125 (0 Views)
0 Likes