Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Re: ESPN Football flaw....

Jul 14, 2004
ur seeing things......turn ur tv upside down.
Photobucket
Message 11 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Jul 14, 2004
I have played both, and ESPN is garbage compared to Madden in my opinion.  I didn't like the way the players moved in ESPN, they were stiff and not realistic at all.
PSN Name = Maniac-64-
Message 12 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 14, 2004

,TrueRx8 wrote:

,sureshot4 wrote:

,Darkhova69 wrote:
I noticed that when you throw the ball the ball doesn't arch it stay flat...if you don't know what i'm talking about i'm talking about the ball's nose pointing up in the beginning of a throw and pointing down at the end.....

It's because ESPN football sucks.

Yea you can say that gain. Th first flaw this game ever made was when it released into the public. Boy what a mistake. it's like a bootlegged madden game. Id trash.

Funny...Sega made their first fball game the same year as madden did.

fanboys are hilarious

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 13 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3715 posts

Jul 14, 2004

,Dfizzle64 wrote:
I have played both, and ESPN is garbage compared to Madden in my opinion.  I didn't like the way the players moved in ESPN, they were stiff and not realistic at all.

And you call the stiff players bumping off each other and the Vick that can run 100mph realistic? Give me a break.......
PSN - {Darkhova} Gamertag - {II1ne BeaSt II}
Message 14 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18113 posts

Jul 14, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Darkstar wrote:

,sureshot4 wrote:

,Darkhova69 wrote:
I noticed that when you throw the ball the ball doesn't arch it stay flat...if you don't know what i'm talking about i'm talking about the ball's nose pointing up in the beginning of a throw and pointing down at the end.....

It's because ESPN football sucks.

Madden fanboys suck too. Give ESPN a chanse.

Well I love Madden, but I just have never given ESPN a chance, or for that matter should if I am in love with madden, maybe I should try it this year at 20

ESPN sucks? Ball doesn't arc? ESPN is to Madden as Mario is to Sonic but without the fanboys.

Why did you quote me? I didnt say ESPN sucks, I just said I never play it.. I play Madden and as of now Ive been more than content with it

sorry dude, I didn't mean for that reply to be to you.  I just quoted the entire posting to get my two cents in.  I wish madden revamped their entire game and the graphics.  ESPN is a fresh change from Madden and the graphics KILL madden.  I'm starting to dislike Madden the same way I'm disliking the PS2.  Both are living on past glory and providing little to the gaming community (HDD).  However, Sony looks like it got a swift kick in the butt from all the XBox Next news as they just released news saying the PS3 will be playable this year and at next years e3.
Message 15 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3365 posts

Jul 14, 2004

,Darkhova69 wrote:

,Dfizzle64 wrote:

And you call the stiff players bumping off each other and the Vick that can run 100mph realistic? Give me a break.......

Yeah stiff you wish. And Vick really does run that fast in real life. It's just that newbies overuse him and it's really g4y.
Message 16 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3353 posts

Jul 15, 2004
well to the initial comment about the ball arcing, it actually does depending on how oyu throw the ball...... what kind of throws are you throwing?
Message 17 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3715 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,Agros wrote:
well to the initial comment about the ball arcing, it actually does depending on how oyu throw the ball...... what kind of throws are you throwing?

Your not getting me...... i'm talking about the actual ball arching not the pass.............

Message Edited by Darkhova69 on 07-14-2004 09:42 PM

Message 18 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15938 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,Darkhova69 wrote:

Are you talking about the new game being sold?  I hope not!
Message 19 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3715 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,Fireshooter wrote:

,Darkhova69 wrote:

Are you talking about the new game being sold?  I hope not!

No i looked at video of ESPN 2k5 it arches but in ESPN Football it doesn't....
Message 20 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes