Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Re: ESPN 2K5 for $20, how can you go wrong

Jul 21, 2004

,ßïñ§mök¿ñ wrote:
I wounder why they selling it for so low if its that good?

not you people again... you must be an idiot to not know why. Because they need to get more people onboard. Madden fans will get Madden games, but with 20 price tag, its hard to pass up.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3365 posts

Re: ESPN 2K5 for $20, how can you go wroung...

Jul 21, 2004

,Slick Jay wrote:

,DetroitRedWingz14 wrote:
Yeah thats the one reason I'm not buying ESPN. It makes me think its gonna be a crappy game because its 20$ when it first comes out! I know some games that are a year old go down to 20 but when it first comes out? Thats just suspicious to me. I've played Madden 04 and ESPN 04. Madden has better gameplay in my opinion but ESPN has the better extra stuff like the crib.

wow, what a moron.

Yeah he is. I like Madden better also. But I have stopped being so fanboyish. I just believe Madden a better game. But anyway back on topic. ESPN is 20 to get people to play it and say if they like it better than Madden. If they do they'll buy it again next year for 50.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jul 21, 2004
"Desperate times call for desperate measures".Release early,cheap humm....now they'll have to sell twice as many copies to compete with Madden. Never play like Madden though!
MSG-Proud GAP member
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2966 posts

Jul 21, 2004

,Darkstar wrote:

,MiAmI DoLPhIns 05 wrote:
ANTMAN I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!  *slaps five* its about time theres another dolphins fan on the boards

Maybe he just likes Ricky... I love Ricky..hes awesome, but I dont like the Dolphins

I dont blame you man its obvious
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes