Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2008
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 18, 2008

VeilSideRX wrote:

It's still early in the season and a lot of games are left. I was at last nights game at Dodger Stadium and he had his first multi hit game of the year. I mean, he's coming of his worse year of his career so I do expect him to bounce back. He's only 30 years old, he's not that old. He's found how to put some wood on the ball the past few days so he'll start to get some hits.


I guess you're right. Don't worry I won't lose faith. Anyway, I'll change my predictions. I'll say he gets barely 20 and barely 90. Now we'll see what happens. Oh, and a quick question. Do they boo him pretty often?
Message 21 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 09/03/2007
Offline
12660 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 18, 2008
rizona is taking that division
Message 22 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2003
Offline
800 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 18, 2008

lakergeoff wrote:

VeilSideRX wrote:

It's still early in the season and a lot of games are left. I was at last nights game at Dodger Stadium and he had his first multi hit game of the year. I mean, he's coming of his worse year of his career so I do expect him to bounce back. He's only 30 years old, he's not that old. He's found how to put some wood on the ball the past few days so he'll start to get some hits.


I guess you're right. Don't worry I won't lose faith. Anyway, I'll change my predictions. I'll say he gets barely 20 and barely 90. Now we'll see what happens. Oh, and a quick question. Do they boo him pretty often?
Theres a mix of boos and cheers to try and pump him up. You can tells the boos are there, but not too bad. He still has the smile/smirk in his face.
It will be interesting today when he goes back to @ ATL.


Message 23 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 08/11/2005
Offline
2251 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 18, 2008

LakerForever24 wrote:
angels are better


 

Hes trying to start something, what a loser.

fire at the office Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 24 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2008
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 22, 2008

VeilSideRX wrote:

lakergeoff wrote:

VeilSideRX wrote:

It's still early in the season and a lot of games are left. I was at last nights game at Dodger Stadium and he had his first multi hit game of the year. I mean, he's coming of his worse year of his career so I do expect him to bounce back. He's only 30 years old, he's not that old. He's found how to put some wood on the ball the past few days so he'll start to get some hits.


I guess you're right. Don't worry I won't lose faith. Anyway, I'll change my predictions. I'll say he gets barely 20 and barely 90. Now we'll see what happens. Oh, and a quick question. Do they boo him pretty often?
Theres a mix of boos and cheers to try and pump him up. You can tells the boos are there, but not too bad. He still has the smile/smirk in his face.
It will be interesting today when he goes back to @ ATL.

Thanks for the response. By the way, I'm going to the Dodger game on this Wednesday (4/23) against the Diamondbacks. I hope they have better luck than when they faced them earlier. Things can't go any worse than it did in Arizona, or can it?

 

Off-topic, your tags below share my interests, except for the Raiders. I'm a Charger fan. They're rumors that if the NFL does get a team in Los Angeles, the Chargers are a possibility.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Success is best showed, not told."

Message 25 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/25/2003
Online
21162 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 22, 2008

lakergeoff wrote:
I hope they have better luck than when they faced them earlier. Things can't go any worse than it did in Arizona, or can it?
Gonna  have to. D'Backs are running away with the division right now.
 
I forgot the first Reds series was this early in the year. Missed one of my two chances to see them this year. :smileysad: 
Message 26 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2003
Offline
800 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 23, 2008

The series vs the Braves is one I wouldn't mind forgetting, but they're doing pretty good againts the Reds so far.

The series vs Arizona is one thats pretty important early on in the season. They have to slow them down before they get a big lead in the division. I'm going to the Thursday game vs Arizona, should be fun. I wanted to go Wednesday to see them face Webb, but I don't think thats too much of a good thing.  I have class that night anyways. 



Message 27 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/25/2003
Online
21162 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 23, 2008

VeilSideRX wrote:

The series vs the Braves is one I wouldn't mind forgetting, but they're doing pretty good againts the Reds so far.

The series vs Arizona is one thats pretty important early on in the season. They have to slow them down before they get a big lead in the division. I'm going to the Thursday game vs Arizona, should be fun. I wanted to go Wednesday to see them face Webb, but I don't think thats too much of a good thing.  I have class that night anyways. 


Either you jinxed it by saying they're doing good against the Reds, or I jinxed it by turning on the TV, cause Kuo is burying this team in the fourth.
Message 28 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2003
Offline
800 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 23, 2008

VII Says Goodbye wrote:

VeilSideRX wrote:

The series vs the Braves is one I wouldn't mind forgetting, but they're doing pretty good againts the Reds so far.

The series vs Arizona is one thats pretty important early on in the season. They have to slow them down before they get a big lead in the division. I'm going to the Thursday game vs Arizona, should be fun. I wanted to go Wednesday to see them face Webb, but I don't think thats too much of a good thing.  I have class that night anyways. 


Either you jinxed it by saying they're doing good against the Reds, or I jinxed it by turning on the TV, cause Kuo is burying this team in the fourth.

Bah..... alright rally time lol!


Message 29 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/25/2003
Online
21162 posts
 

Re: Dodgers predictions?

Apr 23, 2008

Good lord. You know those highlights they show on SportsCenter when they're talking about how sucky a baseball team is and they can'tc catch a ball, they fall down, and they give up line drives the entire game? I feel like I'm watching that right now. I'm thinking...the division is a bit out of reach right now. Might want to start finding some consistency first. Going to be LONG season at this rate.

 

Top of the sixth...7-1 Reds...

Message 30 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes