Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3682 posts

Re: Cowboys news

Jun 3, 2008
they said on sportscenter earlier today that pacman returned an 80-yard interception to the house in practice!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1298 posts

Jun 4, 2008

Supermanwiz wrote:
they said on sportscenter earlier today that pacman returned an 80-yard interception to the house in practice!

? so? lool thats practice. i wanna see him do it in a game this season if they let him

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3682 posts

Jun 4, 2008
i just mentioned this because its a good first practice to redeem yourself confidence and get your teammates to know your here to play,duh!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Jun 4, 2008

killerinday1 wrote:

Supermanwiz wrote:

? so? lool thats practice. i wanna see him do it in a game this season if they let him

We all know he's capable.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Jun 4, 2008
T.O. didn't deserve that contract, not at his age. He's no longer in his twenties. He's old now and more prone to injury. When he starts getting major injuries, the Cowboys will regret paying him all that money.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
824 posts

Jun 4, 2008

BlackCat wrote:
T.O. didn't deserve that contract, not at his age. He's no longer in his twenties. He's old now and more prone to injury. When he starts getting major injuries, the Cowboys will regret paying him all that money.

Just like your signature pic...don't know what you are talking about.  He deserves this contract because although he may be on the down side of his career,  he is still one of the top 3 WR's in the game.  In the last two years, he has more TD catches than anybody....he has a QB that is accurate and looks for him in big situations.  T.O will have at least 15 TD's this year and go over 1000 yards recieving. 

Also, it is not like the contract was for 7 or 8 years or something.  It is just a 3 year extension basically with 13 mil guaranteed.  T.O is happy and will end his career in Dallas.  If he makes the HOF, (not saying he will, that is a different arguement) he will go in a Cowboy.

disregard the first part....I don't want to start anything about politics...I apologize for the smart-ass comment.

Message Edited by ketexan on 06-03-2008 09:24 PM
ketexan
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10229 posts

Jun 4, 2008

pspsareawesome wrote:

The Terrel Owens deal was confirmed today source

Pacman Jones will join the cowboys workouts source

Good and good. We have TO locked up for the near future and probably untill he retires. Pacman is great player and if he can stay outta trouble this will work out great.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3682 posts

Jun 4, 2008

Youngblood10 wrote:

pspsareawesome wrote:

The Terrel Owens deal was confirmed today source

Pacman Jones will join the cowboys workouts source

Good and good. We have TO locked up for the near future and probably untill he retires. Pacman is great player and if he can stay outta trouble this will work out great.

pacman better use his head and not get into anymore legal problems, i dont understand why these guys cant control there actions.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jun 4, 2008

killerinday1 wrote:

Supermanwiz wrote:

I'm sure they'll let him.. Goodell is gonna make his decision before the first game, so after they see he's not gonna be any trouble, and actually been working out and keeping in shape, you can bet that he'll be a cowboy in September

Give me Kudos, or give me death!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes