Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2004
By: GreatnessRD I Only Post Everything 967 posts

Can the O's do it

8 replies 1 views Edited Jul 19, 2004
I am a big Bmore O's fan because they are my home team and they are playing dumb right now.But do any body think they can pick it up this second half and have a shot at the wild card because most of the wild card teams have at least 40 losts and the O's have 49 and all they need to do is pick up the pieces and win 9 out 15 games and things like that.  Also they need to trade a couple prosects to boost there pitiful pitching staff but I believe they can still do it . i might be high but thats what i belive. Oh! Screw the Yankees.

MONEY IS POWER$$$

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2535 posts

Re: Can the O's do it

Jul 19, 2004
Rays have more of a chance than they do...
----------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4154 posts

Jul 19, 2004
Possible: Sure
Plausible: No way
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5247 posts

Jul 19, 2004
I am an O's fan too (live in VA), and I seriously doubt it... they are in 4th place in their own division, so it will be really difficult, if not impossible to get the wild card.   I don't see the Red Sox dropping that much, plus the O's suck... they have been playing terrible lately... I know they just split a series, but come on, thier #1 pitcher is only 3 - 12...
MONSTER HUNTER!!
Current Rank: HR20
Current Weapon: Red Dragon Sword
Current Armor: Full Rathalos Set (yes, I know... I am working on upgrading it to Dragon... just too expensive!)
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4628 posts

Jul 19, 2004
as another O's fan i would say no. if anyone will get it it will be the D rays. yay for 4th .

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3658 posts

Jul 19, 2004
i like the O's and Red Sox myself. How about that home run derby!!!!!! the O's can do it, but i don't know if they will. they are in last place right now, and they need some dang pitching!

Currently playing on PS3: MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance, GT5 Prologue, Motorstorm, Heavenly Sword, Socom: Confrontation, MLB The Show 09, Killzone 2, HVB, MK2, Jeopardy, SSHD, Street Fighter Alpha, Mega Man 9
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4628 posts

Jul 19, 2004

,staind1 wrote:
i like the O's and Red Sox myself. How about that home run derby!!!!!! the O's can do it, but i don't know if they will. they are in last place right now, and they need some dang pitching!

is that possible?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5247 posts

Jul 19, 2004
It is better than saying the Red Sox and the Yankees... atleast there isn't as much of a rivalry there... 
MONSTER HUNTER!!
Current Rank: HR20
Current Weapon: Red Dragon Sword
Current Armor: Full Rathalos Set (yes, I know... I am working on upgrading it to Dragon... just too expensive!)
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3658 posts

Jul 19, 2004

,Stevobevo wrote:

,staind1 wrote:

is that possible?

i like the O's cuz i'm from VA too. i really like beantown though too. i definitely don't like the yankees though

Currently playing on PS3: MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance, GT5 Prologue, Motorstorm, Heavenly Sword, Socom: Confrontation, MLB The Show 09, Killzone 2, HVB, MK2, Jeopardy, SSHD, Street Fighter Alpha, Mega Man 9
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes