12-13-2011 04:26 AM
The NFL Season is drawing to a dramatic close and to celebrate, it's time to score!
Teaming up with our friends at EA SPORTS™, we are very pleased to bring you this Madden NFL® 12 contest to celebrate the conclusion to the 2011-2012 NFL season.
The premise is simple. Score a rushing touchdown in Madden NFL® 12, take a picture and embed it in the thread.
On January 31st, 2012 we will view them all, and with the help of our friends at EA SPORTS, we will decide who scored the greatest touchdown!
The grand prize winner will receive a one year subscription to EA SPORTS Season Ticket!
Already an EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscriber? You can enter and win next year’s subscription free!
Now is your chance for victory!
Here are step by step instructions on how to capture video in Madden NFL® 12:
Step 1: Play Madden NFL®12 until you score a rushing touchdown you are proud of, afterwards press “Start”, and then select Game Recap --> EA SPORTS Highlight.
Step 2: Select the play you would like to highlight, and then alter the camera, view and timing of the touchdown to your satisfaction.
Step 3: Save the picture to your hard drive.
Step 4: Put the saved content on a flash drive, it can be found under your PS3 save data on XMB.
Step 5: Embed your picture onto the contest thread here.
Best of luck everyone!
12-13-2011 04:27 AM
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. Void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited. To enter, you must have a PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, a valid PlayStation®Network ID, a copy of Madden NFL® 12 for the PS3™ system, a PlayStation.com forum account and an internet connection. To be valid, entries must be received no later than January 31st, 2012
Step 1: You will need an internet connection for this contest.
Step 2: Go to http://community.us.playstation.com/message/364192
Step 3: Insert a copy of Madden NFL® 12 into your PS3 system, we will accept touchdown submissions from any mode however Playing Exhibition is easiest
Step 4: From the start menu select: Play Exhibition
Step 5: Choose the teams, they can be any NFL team
Step 6: Please leave all further options to default
Step 7: Play the game until you score a running touchdown you are proud of, afterwards press “Start”, and then select Game Recap-->EA SPORTS Highlight
Step 8: Select the play you would like to highlight, and then alter the camera, view and timing of the touchdown to your satisfaction.
Step 9: Save the picture to your hard drive.
Step 10: Put the saved content on a flash drive, it can be found under your PS3 save data on XMB.
Step 11: Using an internet connected computer, embed the picture onto the forum thread here.
Limit one entry per person and valid PSN ID for the duration of the promotion. All entries will be considered made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to create the PSN ID. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (the “Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrants ability to participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this contest. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entries that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate including, but not limited to, gratuitous depictions of violence or sexual behavior, or positive depictions of alcohol or tobacco. The Submission must be the original, unpublished and sole work of the entrant. The Submission cannot defame or invade the rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any third party personal or proprietary rights.
If the Contest is cancelled for any reason, winners will be selected from among all entries received prior to cancellation and all prizes will be awarded. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.
2. Winner Selection: One (1) winner will be selected among all eligible entries received by January 30, 2012, 5:00pm PST. Valid entries will be judged by the Sponsors panel of judges based on the following criteria:
20% Picture Editing
10% Brand Awareness
3. PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected to receive one copy of EA SPORTS Season Ticket. (a.r.v. $24.99). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions allowed. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize after initial release date. Winners shall be notified by email and/or by phone.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to residents of the 50 United States ages 13 and over. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. If the winner is a minor, then prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian. By acceptance of prize, winners agree to the use of their name and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies, and affiliates and each of their related companies and their immediate families are not eligible. Neither the Sponsor nor their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions nor related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this sweepstakes or receipt of prize.
6. WINNER’S NAME: To obtain a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Best Touchdown Run 2012, 919 E Hillsdale Blvd, Foster City, CA 94404. Winners’ list requests will be fulfilled within four weeks after all prizes have been awarded. Requests for winners’ list must be received by February 28, 2012.
7. RESTRICTIONS: Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
8. SPONSOR: Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd. Foster City, CA 94404
12-15-2011 05:47 AM
**** wish i could do it :'( can i enter for someone else like i do it but put down trawnza?
Nope, sorry BM, you are more than welcome to add some pictures to the thread, but you are unfortunately under the minimum age for this contest. Sorry!
12-18-2011 04:55 PM
12-18-2011 05:09 PM
Also from what I can tell (or figure out how) you can't save the highlights to your HD only to the game itself (can't export it to USB or ps3 HDD) you can only upload it to EA. I can go that way but it would be 10X easier to be able to export it to flash drive and have the ability to edit it (you can download the video from EA but the file isn't recognized by most hosting sites (will play video but no audio)
01-11-2012 05:44 AM
01-11-2012 05:45 AM