Jul 23 2004
By: LKZShinto~ Gaming Beast 2420 posts

Antowain Smith titan...

4 replies 1 views Edited Jul 23, 2004
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1844330

Formerly from my fav team Patriots as you know now titan this maybe old news though to some..

"They may never replace Eddie George, but the Tennessee Titans have wasted little time filling his roster spot, reaching a contract agreement in principle with free agent tailback Antowain Smith on a one-year deal

Smith visited with Titans officials on Tuesday, one day before the release of George, and will sign a contract that is believed to include a $25,000 signing bonus and a base salary of $660,000, the NFL minimum for a seven-year veteran. The contract will count only $475,000 against the Tennessee salary cap."
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11513 posts

Re: Antowain Smith titan...

Jul 23, 2004

,LKZShinto wrote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1844330

Formerly from my fav team Patriots as you know now titan this maybe old news though to some..

"They may never replace Eddie George, but the Tennessee Titans have wasted little time filling his roster spot, reaching a contract agreement in principle with free agent tailback Antowain Smith on a one-year deal

Smith visited with Titans officials on Tuesday, one day before the release of George, and will sign a contract that is believed to include a $25,000 signing bonus and a base salary of $660,000, the NFL minimum for a seven-year veteran. The contract will count only $475,000 against the Tennessee salary cap."

Yes, I was just reading this earlier today. Quite an interesting signing for them to make.
DDR:
Fascination MaXX, Healing~D~Vision Oni, Fascination ~eternal love mix~, Healing~D~Vision, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix Oni, Paranoia Survivor MAX Oni, Paranoia Respect, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix, The Legend of MAX, Paranoia Survivor MAX, Maxx Unlimited, MAX 300, Paranoia Survivor, Xepher, CHAOS, Sakura, Bag
ITG:
Summer ~speedy mix~ 13, Delerium 12, Vertex 12, Energizer 12
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2420 posts

Jul 23, 2004
good replacement speed for power...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Jul 23, 2004
He should of gone to a team he would start on, I mean hes like number 2 on the chart, maybe even 3. I want to see himself prove to everyone he is a quality back.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8183 posts

Jul 23, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:
He should of gone to a team he would start on, I mean hes like number 2 on the chart, maybe even 3. I want to see himself prove to everyone he is a quality back.

it depends on how well antowain plays in the preseason along with the other running backs the titans have. i would expect chris brown to start, antowain smith to number 2, and troy fleming 3rd.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes