Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Big Daddy
19011 posts

Re: And CC Sabathia Will Pitch For The..... *UPDATED*

Jul 7, 2008

DionerNavarro30 wrote:

I would love C.C. , just not for half a year and not for the price.

I thought they were making it any way, but this means they gave up Taylor Green and thats to bad  I like both these teams, but I feel the Indians won out

They dont know that for sure yet, the only for sure trade is Laporta
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 11 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Jul 7, 2008

BlueIce5249 wrote:

Leffty2Gunnz wrote:
CC Sabathia weighs 300 lbs im glad the Mets didn't try for him and unless you are a brewers fan be glad you didn't get him either. 
Yeah, thats smart. Everyone be glad you didn't get last years Cy Young Award winner  :smileyindifferent:

yeah but once he has his money ill bet he lets himself go. next year he'll weigh in at around 350, he's a gamble.
Message Edited by Leffty2Gunnz on 07-06-2008 10:32 PM
Message 12 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19011 posts

Jul 7, 2008

Leffty2Gunnz wrote:

BlueIce5249 wrote:

Leffty2Gunnz wrote:
CC Sabathia weighs 300 lbs im glad the Mets didn't try for him and unless you are a brewers fan be glad you didn't get him either. 
Yeah, thats smart. Everyone be glad you didn't get last years Cy Young Award winner  :smileyindifferent:

yeah but once he has his money ill bet he lets himself go. next year he'll weigh in at around 350, he's a gamble.

lol hes a gamble? If you think CC is a gamble then I think you need to watch him pitch some more. Professional athletes just dont get their money and let themselves go, they're too competitive for that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 13 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Jul 7, 2008

BlueIce5249 wrote:

Leffty2Gunnz wrote:

BlueIce5249 wrote:

Leffty2Gunnz wrote:

lol hes a gamble? If you think CC is a gamble then I think you need to watch him pitch some more. Professional athletes just dont get their money and let themselves go, they're too competitive for that.

ok whatever i guess we just have to agree to disagree.  i gaurentee he will not get a deal for more than 3 years, who knows how his weight will effect him in the next few years.

Message 14 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5291 posts

Jul 7, 2008

BlueIce5249 wrote:

Leffty2Gunnz wrote:

BlueIce5249 wrote:

Leffty2Gunnz wrote:

Hes also 6,5 I believe and has weighed 290 since high school so he wont gain weight till hes around 35 which is 8 years away.

Also hes a force hitting.

I would of loved to have him playing for the Yanks 

Signature removed by Admin due to size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 15 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19011 posts

Jul 7, 2008

NewYorkYanks08 wrote:

BlueIce5249 wrote:

Hes also 6,5 I believe and has weighed 290 since high school so he wont gain weight till hes around 35 which is 8 years away.

Also hes a force hitting.

I would of loved to have him playing for the Yanks 

He's 6' 7", and yeah his wieght has rarely changed. Some people just don't know what they're talking about.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 16 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

Jul 7, 2008
I dont think it will effect Brewers that much...
Message 17 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Jul 7, 2008

yes it will.

the brewers have a hell of a team that just got A LOT BETTER 

Photobucket
Message 18 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21171 posts

Jul 7, 2008

Darn. I was hoping he was going to end up in L.A. for the Dodgers.

Though to be honest, if he did, I probably would've just complained about how we got another pitcher and didn't address our offense. :smileytongue:

Solid pick up for the Brewers though. NL Playoffs could be interesting if the Brewers can get past the Cards. 

Message 19 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3380 posts

Jul 7, 2008
I'm still a little stumped by the fact that the brewers would trade for CC. I get the fact that they're looking to make a playoff push, but in all honesty I'd be shocked if the brew crew could re-sign CC. They're too small of a market to re-sign all the big name players they've brought up through the farm, so giving up another blue chip prospect goes completely against the grain of small market strategy. Just sort of a puzzling move for a team that's going to need to rebuild after most likely losing big name players to free agency in a few seasons.
soxsig
Message 20 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes