Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2008
By: Nic3try~ Splicer 96 posts

All-Star Game Predictions

26 replies 2 views Edited Jul 15, 2008

National League, whole lot of better hitters this yr...

Message 1 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Re: All-Star Game Predictions

Jul 15, 2008

Nic3try wrote:

National League, whole lot of better hitters this yr...

not even dude the AL has the power and the hitters

Message 2 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

Jul 15, 2008
i see the nl winning it this year bc of the starting pitchers. I'm not saying Cliff Lee is bad, i'm just thinking to myself that Ben Sheets is just too phenomenal lol. lol actually the celebrity allstar game is being replayed on espn, its soo funny! i bet the chick with the red sox hat who every1 is booing hits the game winning hr
Mitchell Shishkanov--Goaltender, Hershey Bears--#84

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=sports&thread.id=466616
Message 3 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Jul 15, 2008

shinderhizzle84 wrote:
i see the nl winning it this year bc of the starting pitchers. I'm not saying Cliff Lee is bad, i'm just thinking to myself that Ben Sheets is just too phenomenal lol. lol actually the celebrity allstar game is being replayed on espn, its soo funny! i bet the chick with the red sox hat who every1 is booing hits the game winning hr
sheets is no where as good as lee not to mention sheets gets to pitch to pitchers and not get the DH night in and night out, sheets has pitched poorly his past few games and lee has been lights out all year AL dats it!

Message 4 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

Jul 15, 2008

Nah, I think Sheets is a whole lot better pitcher than lee....

Message 5 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Jul 15, 2008

Nic3try wrote:

Nah, I think Sheets is a whole lot better pitcher than lee....

how so .....evidence?

Message 6 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

Jul 15, 2008
Well, You really cant take the past few starts and say that lee is better, sheets has the nastiest pitches ive ever seen, im a braves fan and every time we face sheets, tha braves look like a bunch of little leaguers tryna play.... sheets shut down the National League also.... well lets put it this way, he a better OVERALL pitcher...
Message 7 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Jul 15, 2008

Nic3try wrote:
Well, You really cant take the past few starts and say that lee is better, sheets has the nastiest pitches ive ever seen, im a braves fan and every time we face sheets, tha braves look like a bunch of little leaguers tryna play.... sheets shut down the National League also.... well lets put it this way, he a better OVERALL pitcher...
dude ok you dont support your claim ur basing it off the fact that he does good against the braves, a team that almost had 2 perfect games pitched on them in one series! a team that is batting .247 as a team over the past two weeks......and like i said sheets doesnt have to face the dh he faces pitchers......lee has nasty pitchers the better record (in the AL), the better era, more strikeouts, and i think a couple of complete games i kno he goes at least 8 innings all the time

Message 8 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

Jul 15, 2008
lol......Ever gud player goes throught there ups and downs, so we just will have to find out 2morrow then i guess......
Message 9 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jul 15, 2008
I gotta say the AL.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere-MLK

My Nationals Chise-Year 2008-Record 0-0
Message 10 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes