Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3623 posts

Re: Agent: No team wants to sign Bonds

Jul 11, 2008

ecko813 wrote:

NeatElite wrote:
that was pretty much what was going to happen anyway. hes a major distraction and not worth it imo. i mean really, will he affect ticket sales that much to warrant putting up with him for a few months? i think no.

This is so stupid...Most if not a greater portion of major league players has in someway shape or form taken performance enhancing drugs...The guy only used roids, he didn't commit terrorist acts, smack nuns, or piss in public. He should be employed. The Patriots Cheated and they are all still employed.

Why should he be employed? He causes more harm than good. He cant field anymore, is old, and worst of all is a neusance in the locker room. He probably has one of the worst personalities in all of sports.

Message 11 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13400 posts

Jul 11, 2008

bhwinner99 wrote:

ecko813 wrote:

NeatElite wrote:
that was pretty much what was going to happen anyway. hes a major distraction and not worth it imo. i mean really, will he affect ticket sales that much to warrant putting up with him for a few months? i think no.

This is so stupid...Most if not a greater portion of major league players has in someway shape or form taken performance enhancing drugs...The guy only used roids, he didn't commit terrorist acts, smack nuns, or piss in public. He should be employed. The Patriots Cheated and they are all still employed.

Why should he be employed? He causes more harm than good. He cant field anymore, is old, and worst of all is a neusance in the locker room. He probably has one of the worst personalities in all of sports.

i agree. it well documented his surly demeanor and offputting personality and all that other stuff. its not worth it for a team to sign him, nl or al. 

a young team poised for a playoff run in a couple of years wont want bonds around to break up the locker room and bring his circus to town and on the road.

a veteran team wont want him because he is old and pretty much the only thing he can do is hit. so the al is his safest bet and if there are no takers now, there probably wont be in the next few weeks either.

Message 12 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21296 posts

Jul 11, 2008

chrisinfinity wrote:

NeatElite wrote:

im a dodger fan and as much as i hate him i think we should sign him. i dont no anyone agreee?

Heck no. I wouldn't even let Willie Mays play for the Dodgers. Bonds may have what we need the most...but that's further than I'm willing to go for a chance to win. The Dodgers may not have a lot of dignity left with how they've crashed the franchise the past twenty years, but they've got enough dignity not to sign Barry Bonds; a cheater, a liar, and a Giant.

Message 13 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12393 posts

Jul 11, 2008

VII Says Goodbye wrote:

chrisinfinity wrote:

NeatElite wrote:

im a dodger fan and as much as i hate him i think we should sign him. i dont no anyone agreee?

Heck no. I wouldn't even let Willie Mays play for the Dodgers. Bonds may have what we need the most...but that's further than I'm willing to go for a chance to win. The Dodgers may not have a lot of dignity left with how they've crashed the franchise the past twenty years, but they've got enough dignity not to sign Barry Bonds; a cheater, a liar, and a Giant.

He wouldn't sign with the Dodgers because he wants to win a ring and play DH, two things he has no chance at doing with the Dodgers.

BrolyReborn
Message 14 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9774 posts

Jul 11, 2008

chrisinfinity wrote:

NeatElite wrote:

(times 16 billion)

I wish the Giants would sign him...

JUUUUDDAAAHHHHH
Message 15 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21296 posts

Jul 11, 2008

BrolyReborn wrote:

VII Says Goodbye wrote:

chrisinfinity wrote:

NeatElite wrote:

He wouldn't sign with the Dodgers because he wants to win a ring and play DH, two things he has no chance at doing with the Dodgers.

The DH is a little out of the Dodgers hands...and you think he wouldn't have gone wherever the opportunity presented itself this season? Because I think he would've suited up for the Mariners if they offered him a contract. Same with the Diamondbacks. And if the Diamondbacks have a better chance of winning a ring this year, then it's entirely because someone from the West has to make the playoffs.

Message 16 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Jul 11, 2008
bonds should just go away and disappear into the darkness of has been cheaters, next we'll have to hear why he is being snubbed for the HOF
Message 17 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19011 posts

Jul 11, 2008

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:
bonds should just go away and disappear into the darkness of has been cheaters, next we'll have to hear why he is being snubbed for the HOF

QFT
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 18 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Jul 11, 2008
he should just retire. take his money and chill wit his family. he is 40. and i'm a bonds fan. if he was a few years young and had the stats that he has now he would have a chance. i think his age plays a big part then anything else cus not to many teams sign 44 year old players
i write all msg on this forum using my ps3 browser. i can't type long replies & there is no editor so forgive me for any mistakes. cpu crashed. i hate the new msg creator for this forum & now i can't quote ppl.
Message 19 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2490 posts

Jul 11, 2008
Not only is he a cancer in the clubhouse, but the media circus following him would be a distraction to the team.  He should just go away, I'm sick of hearing about him.
Message 20 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes