Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Re: AFC East

Jul 15, 2004

,********** wrote:

,MiAmI DoLPhIns 05 wrote:
i like how u avoided talkin about how bad curtis martin is too, so they have a reciever thats nto an explosive fire power offense

Martin has 9 straight 1,000 yard seasons and 1 more for a record.  wegot Pennington.  And we finally got rid of that ***** testaverde.  i think you'll agree that was a good move

thats becuase the jets have a good line, martin is like 70 years old, u put ricky in the back of that like hell have 300 yrd per game, pennington = bust
Message 11 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jul 15, 2004
This is how I think the AFC east will turn out. But I think the best division in the NFL is the NFC South.

1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Bills
Message 12 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,Detective Akira wrote:
This is how I think the AFC east will turn out. But I think the best division in the NFL is the NFC South.

1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Bills

South?  the South?  Atlanta, Carolina, tampa Bay, and new orleans.  In order to be a good division all teams have to be at least average.  You can't base a division on 1 or 2 teams.  I say AFC East is best cuz look at stats.  More wins coimbined then anyother division
Message 13 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,********** wrote:

i like how u avoided talkin about how bad curtis martin is too, so they have a reciever thats nto an explosive fire power offense

Martin has 9 straight 1,000 yard seasons and 1 more for a record.  wegot Pennington.  And we finally got rid of that ***** testaverde.  i think you'll agree that was a good move

thats becuase the jets have a good line, martin is like 70 years old, u put ricky in the back of that like hell have 300 yrd per game, pennington = bust

Martin isn't 70, Testaverde is.  Anyway Martin has 1 or 2 good years left.  Jets have best O-line in division or at least tied with the Pats. Tied for best receiving core with Miami.  Best quarterback is three-way excluding miami.   best RB would have to go to Dolphins I guess but we'll see how henry plays un-injured.  I'm not worried bout the jets i think they can sneak in there.
Message 14 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2535 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,********** wrote:

,Detective Akira wrote:

1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Bills

South?  the South?  Atlanta, Carolina, tampa Bay, and new orleans.  In order to be a good division all teams have to be at least average.  You can't base a division on 1 or 2 teams.  I say AFC East is best cuz look at stats.  More wins coimbined then anyother division

Bucs, Falcons and Panthers are all average....
----------------------
Message 15 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,Slick Jay wrote:

,********** wrote:

,Detective Akira wrote:

1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Bills

Bucs are not average.  And the Saints arn't either so that eliminates that division
Message 16 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2535 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,********** wrote:

,Slick Jay wrote:

,********** wrote:

,Detective Akira wrote:

1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Bills

Bucs are not average.  And the Saints arn't either so that eliminates that division

how are the bucs not average? we went to the sb 2 years ago.
----------------------
Message 17 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Jul 15, 2004
This is how I see the AFC East playing out:
1)  Pats
2)  Dolphins
3)  Bills
4)  Jets
PSN Name = Maniac-64-
Message 18 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,Slick Jay wrote:

,********** wrote:

,Slick Jay wrote:

,********** wrote:

,Detective Akira wrote:

1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Bills

how are the bucs not average? we went to the sb 2 years ago.

Last year they were 7-9 and it doesn't look like they have improved much during the off-season.  They lost sapp for god's sakes.
Message 19 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Jul 15, 2004
btu they still got a great d
Message 20 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes