Jul 15 2004
By: **********~ Fender Bender 4260 posts

AFC East

35 replies 4 views Edited Jul 15, 2004
How do you think the AFC East wil play out.  here is my prediction.
1)New England Patriots
2)New York Jets(Jets fan)
3)Buffalo Bills
4)Miami Dolphins
Message 1 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Re: AFC East

Jul 15, 2004
**bleep** MAN u honestly think the jets will finish before the dolphins? ru **bleep**in crazy or just dumb as hell, damn man even if ur a jets fan cmon the bills too, the dolphins beat the **bleep** outa the bills twice last year and u kno it, either u dont kno what ur talkin about or u just stupid

Pats
Fins
Bills
Jets ( jus cus u put my fins last)
Message 2 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2966 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,MiAmI DoLPhIns 05 wrote:
**bleep** MAN u honestly think the jets will finish before the dolphins? ru **bleep**in crazy or just dumb as hell, damn man even if ur a jets fan cmon the bills too, the dolphins beat the **bleep** outa the bills twice last year and u kno it, either u dont kno what ur talkin about or u just stupid

Pats
Fins
Bills

no need to use profanity lol.........

1. Pats

2. Dolphins

3. Jets

4. Bills

Message 3 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Jul 15, 2004
well thats what happens how u gunna put the dolphins behiond the jets and bills seriously, and thanks to the kid who gave me a 1 cus my average rating is a 2 already becuase of u **bleep**es so i dont give a **bleep**
Message 4 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

Jul 15, 2004

Pats
Fins
Bills

look at facts.  neither the bills nor the dolphins have an o-line.  And the Dolphins don't have a QB or not near as good a defense as the bills.  The Jets have amazing offensive firepower and we must hope it can make up for our below-average defense.  But we all know one thing.  pats will win the division.
Message 5 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Jul 15, 2004
so the jets have 1 reciever, like a half of an o line, and no runin game, curtis " i suck " martin is horrible ofensive firepower **bleep** are u talkin about the jets suck and will always suck, and the bills, and the dolphins dont have as good a defense as the bills? ok name 5 ppl on the bills denfense besides tekao spikes ........... with out lookin at there roster? i doubt u can they have a no name defense ricky ran for 200+ yards in one game against them IN BUFFALO so what do u have to say now
Message 6 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

Jul 15, 2004

so the jets have 1 reciever, like a half of an o line, and no runin game, curtis " i suck " martin is horrible ofensive firepower **bleep** are u talkin about the jets suck and will always suck, and the bills, and the dolphins dont have as good a defense as the bills? ok name 5 ppl on the bills denfense besides tekao spikes ........... with out lookin at there roster? i doubt u can they have a no name defense ricky ran for 200+ yards in one game against them IN BUFFALO so what do u have to say now

Sam Adams, Pat Williams, Troy vincent, Lawyor Milloy, London Fletcher(shall I go on)  w/o looking.  well that could be cuz I live in buffalo but that's besides the point.  Henry was injured last year anbd wuill have a breakout year.  The Jets have Moss, and McCariens.  The Dolphins are missing the biggest thing.  A proven QB
Message 7 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Jul 15, 2004
mcarains aint **bleep** man, patrick surtain will tackle the **bleep** outta him and thats cus u live in buffalo, so u dont need a "proven" qb none knew who brady was when he won the sb, and none knew who dellohme was when he got to the sb 
Message 8 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Jul 15, 2004
i like how u avoided talkin about how bad curtis martin is too, so they have a reciever thats nto an explosive fire power offense
Message 9 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

Jul 15, 2004

i like how u avoided talkin about how bad curtis martin is too, so they have a reciever thats nto an explosive fire power offense

Martin has 9 straight 1,000 yard seasons and 1 more for a record.  wegot Pennington.  And we finally got rid of that ***** testaverde.  i think you'll agree that was a good move
Message 10 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes