Splicer
67 posts

Re: Sound Shapes DLC?

Jan 21, 2013

Any chance the future DLC will include actual levels and not just Beat School levels? The reason why I ask is because I am extremely hard of hearing, deaf in left ear and hardly any hearing in my right ear but I could hear the actual music from the levels thanks to my very expensive headphones. However the Beat School levels were extremely difficult for me due to my bad hearing, so I had to use a guide via online in order to finish the Beat School levels from the game itself and the DLC. 

I absolutely LOVED the death mode for all the levels because the challenging was very fun and felt very rewarding when the trophy popped as well. I really wished the Acoustic, Drum Kits and 8-Bit had actual levels because I wanted to play more levels in death mode lol. 

So here's hoping you guys release more actual levels with new music or from the same artists from the game itself, whichever works as long as death mode is included I would pay $$$ for it! 

Message 21 of 24 (454 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I want same and new artists! Im starting to get the hang of death modes and now i want more!
Message 22 of 24 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
I want same and new artists! Im starting to get the hang of death modes and now i want more!

You haven't beat it all yet? Smiley Tongue

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 23 of 24 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Lol nope. I keep almost having "break the controller" incedents.
Message 24 of 24 (411 Views)
0 Likes