Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 22 2011
By: CardinalRose Fender Bender 3002 posts

Clockwerk!!! Help!

4 replies 346 views Edited Sep 22, 2011

I have finally made my way through Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus and I am now attempting to battle Clockwerk. I make it through the first bit where I have to shoot at the parts that are lit up. But I CANNOT get through this bit of weaving through the circles he shoots out. Do you have any tips or tricks I can put to good use? Any walkthroughs you can recommend? I've looked one up but I'm still stuck

Help!

Message 1 of 5 (346 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11174 posts

Re: Clockwerk!!! Help!

Sep 22, 2011

Maybe the video will be of some help. It looks as if you're supposed to center yourself so the ring twirls around Sly, but I'm not certain that's the trick.

Message 2 of 5 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Sep 22, 2011

thanks gray!

Yeah I need to stay in the center of the ring as it flies towards me but the controls are just super hard. I'll check that video to see if I can glean some insight! thank you! XD

Message 3 of 5 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Sep 26, 2011

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Maybe the video will be of some help. It looks as if you're supposed to center yourself so the ring twirls around Sly, but I'm not certain that's the trick.

I inverted the controls and I think that made ALL the difference! I beat Clockwerk in one go (all 3 sections of that battle) and got the platinum!!! wooooooooo! XD

Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Dec 27, 2011

You may already have the walkthrough that you've been searching for, though I can always recommend MahaloVideoGames or even TheMediaCows, these guys are EPIC with gaming walkthroughs, have lots of experience, so they should help you just fine, need you requre any additional aid, which I doubt, thanks to the first reply to your query. x)

Message 5 of 5 (346 Views)
0 Likes