Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 30 2013
By: ossiecastro5 Welcoming Committee 12240 posts

Where does this fit in?

3 replies 229 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

In the end of Sly 3, Sly faked amnesia and married Carmelita. Now this new game comes out. How will it continue from the story? 

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11236 posts

Re: Where does this fit in?

Dec 30, 2012

At the end of the third game Sly was only faking being an amnesiac to get close to Carmelita without her suspecting his criminal allegiance. Perhaps Bentley will have Sly over to show off his time machine and then something goes wrong. Who knows. The game isn't available just yet, but you won't have to wait very long to find out where the story will set off from where it was last.

Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12240 posts

Dec 30, 2012

I know that the game hasn't came out yet. But I'm so curious on how they'll continue it. Years ago,  I thought that this would be it for Sly. Now this comes. I hope it still sticks to Sly's style. The graphics in the new one looks different.

Message 3 of 4 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
340 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Unfortunately there's no spoiler tags (at least that I know of) so here it is. *** DON'T READ PAST HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS ***

IGN and Sanzaru streamed the first couple of hours of the game a few weeks back, and basically what happened is Sly and Carmelita are together and enjoying life, but Sly starts getting the itch for another heist after however long it's been (they didn't clarify that). On Bentley's side of things, he notices that the pages in the Thievius Raccoonus are changing/disappearing, and one day Penelope just vanishes. So Bentley gets the gang back together, and off we go.

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)
0 Likes