Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 29 2012
By: Ironfistveteran Monster Hunter 30 posts

Sly Cooper 4 will be awesome

4 replies 357 views Edited Mar 29, 2012

I'm a recent fan of the Sly Cooper games, they've become one of my favorite cartoony platformers of late. I enjoy the variety of things you can do in the game when it comes to fighting and stealth action. It was good for what it was and it made me feel like a master thief. Plus the characters are funny and enjoyable as well. That being said, I'm sure Sly Cooper 4 will turn out to be just as good even though Sucker Punch is not working on it. Looking at the gameplay previews, Sly looks better than ever. So no one should worry about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (357 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Re: Sly Cooper 4 will be awesome

Apr 10, 2012

I know it will be so cool!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Sly 4 looks like it will be pretty good, but I'm not sure how I feel about Sucker Punch not working on it. The Sly Cooper series has some trademarks of Sucker Punch, and switching producers may have either a positive or negative outcome. Sly 4 may loose a few trademarks of the game and Sucker Punch, but it may also keep some trademarks as well as gaining some improvements. If the new production comapny does the game properly, it could turn out to be the best in the series. So far, it looks like it will be. I've waited so long for Sly 4, and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13339 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Nickykinz wrote:

Sly 4 looks like it will be pretty good, but I'm not sure how I feel about Sucker Punch not working on it. The Sly Cooper series has some trademarks of Sucker Punch, and switching producers may have either a positive or negative outcome. Sly 4 may loose a few trademarks of the game and Sucker Punch, but it may also keep some trademarks as well as gaining some improvements. If the new production comapny does the game properly, it could turn out to be the best in the series. So far, it looks like it will be. I've waited so long for Sly 4, and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

I have the most confidence in Sanzaru Games working on the next Sly game. For one thing, they are passionate about the series and they don't want to take away the general feel of it. When I watch the interviews and the gameplay, I see a ton of excited Sly fans that are getting a chance to develop their own Sly game and do it the way they want to while keeping the original series feel to it.

I'm with you though and think that it'll be amazing. I can't wait to play it either just to see how they did. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I too am very hopeful in Sly 4, I've seen loads of gameplay videos and even got the honor of playing a level at Eurogamer this year.

When I was playing that demo, which given that I am from the UK, I didn't get a chance to play the demo that was released with the Ratchet and Clank collection. It FELT like a Sly Cooper game...it had all the aspects that I associate with Sly Cooper. Sly Cooper is back people! Not only on the PS3 but on the Vita and it looks suuuupeeer. I cannot wait till February to get my hands on this game...eeeeeee...so exited :smileytongue:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Design Graduate - UCS class of 2012.
Waiting for: Sly Cooper 4, R&C: Q-Force, Sim City, Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (217 Views)
0 Likes