Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 08 2013
By: RaiXku Survivor 2179 posts

Sly 4's Secret Ending (Possible DLC tease?)

5 replies 2917 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

I'm saying it right now. Slytankhamen II DLC. Come on Sanzaru, you guys set it up, now deliver. I'm expecting an announcement for it in the coming months. Hopefully this is a sign that we will be getting new ancestor DLC for Sly 4. I beat the game within 5 days. I need moar!!! :smileytongue: Sorry if the video is weird or something. This was my first time putting a video in a post. To get this ending you need to 

- Get the platinum

- Beat the final boss a second time

Let the speculation begin now! Credit to underlordtico and TuxmanV2  for posting vids on this. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (2,917 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Re: Sly 4's Secret Ending (Possible DLC tease?)

Feb 8, 2013
I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope that this is a 2nd game teaser...though theres many reasons why it can't be. If this is DLC for sure, im buying Day 1. I forget the ancestor for this time period (its said in the vault i think, or in the first game), but i'd love to get a hint about where this is going.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (2,891 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Hey guys, there is a Slytankhamen Trophy in The Grizz's Episode! Go check it out! He is an Egyptian Cooper!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (2,539 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Also, this is probably going to be the beginning of Sly 5. Not a DLC. There has never been a DLC in The Sly series.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (2,538 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7976 posts

Feb 13, 2013

SlaighMacCooper wrote:
Also, this is probably going to be the beginning of Sly 5. Not a DLC. There has never been a DLC in The Sly series.

Then again, I don't recall there being any DLC for PS2 games, at all (no HDD to install it to).  Thieves in Time is the first Sly release specifically for this generation of hardware.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (2,460 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Could be DLC, actually. Or perhaps a 5th game. Whichever it may be, it looks like Sanzaru will continue to support the franchise
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (2,338 Views)
0 Likes