Sep 12 2013
By: RoseOfDawn First Son 1 posts

Sly 4 first level continuous glitch

1 replies 309 views Edited Sep 12, 2013
Hi everyone,
I jut got a refurbished PS3 from game stop. It is one of the older versions that can play PS2 games. I also bought Sly Cooper Thieves in Time to play on it. During this first level, though, when I begin to play with Bentley, his gadget grid pops up and I cannot make it go away. It's as if the game just freezes here. I tried to make multiple different saves on the game, but I had the same result. I then thought that the disk was glitchy so I exchanged it at GameStop for a new copy. This copy does the exact same thing. Now I think I'm too stupid to figure it out haha do y'all have any advice for me on this?
Thanks!
Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Re: Sly 4 first level continuous glitch

Sep 13, 2013

RoseOfDawn wrote:
Hi everyone,
I jut got a refurbished PS3 from game stop. It is one of the older versions that can play PS2 games. I also bought Sly Cooper Thieves in Time to play on it. During this first level, though, when I begin to play with Bentley, his gadget grid pops up and I cannot make it go away. It's as if the game just freezes here. I tried to make multiple different saves on the game, but I had the same result. I then thought that the disk was glitchy so I exchanged it at GameStop for a new copy. This copy does the exact same thing. Now I think I'm too stupid to figure it out haha do y'all have any advice for me on this?
Thanks!

It definitely sounds like an issue with the PS3.  Since it's one of the older models, perhaps there's a chance that newer games can be iffy with it?

Message 2 of 2 (300 Views)
0 Likes