Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Sanzaru Games please, I ask that you read this.

Feb 14, 2013
Wvnative, i will look for a contact info for you to see if there could be any changes. Also, this is a great topic of conversation for a project i'm working on. please add me on the PSN and i'll gladly tell you more about it.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Okay, you've been added!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (388 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 10, 2013

I was just about to make a topic like this, but fortunately someone made it already. I also have a disability that prevents me from using the six axis controls. I really wanted to buy this because I played the demo and I had a lot of fun with it. I'm not sure if there's enough people with this problem for them to consider patching it, but I hope someone from Sanzaru will see this topic..

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 10, 2013

I found their contact info, but the only email address I could find was to apply for a job at Sanzaru.

Sanzaru Games Inc.
323B Vintage Park Drive
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 312-8070

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Wow, that is kind of cool that I'm not alone. I too, adored the demo, and was thinking to myself "THIS, is how you do a sequel"

Someone messeged me on PSN with their number but I ain't had a whole lot of time to call them. I was sorta banking on the fact that I have heard about a few glitches in the game and maybe in a patch sanzaru would include a change to give us the option of analog sticks or six axis. And historically speaking, this has happend before, with Lair, and LittleBigPlanet 1. And while uncharted 1 was never patched, uncharted 2 gave us the option to disable sixaxis for grenande throw.

Hint hint to all game developers: Many people do not like it and/or cannot do it, either add an option to change it or don't do it at all, thank you.

Anyways, my birthday is next week, hoping to get the cronus device as well as this game. But make no mistake, it would still be a great thing for them to patch it as A: The cronus device is expensive, and I am sure a lot of folks don't wanna pay $100 for it, and B: For those that do have one, it is still kind of a pain to have to set up the control scheme every time you get to the mini-game. And C: I have no doubt sony doesn't WANT us using something like that, as it esstentially hacks the controller.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Sorry man, I didnt like the motion controls either, and i am without disabilities. The mini game you are talking about does not come frequently, but there are other mini games that also contain motion controls, including a segment where you have to keep the controller parralel with the ground so that something doesnt roll of the side of something. There is also a Carmelita belly dancing mini game where you shake the controller to shake her belly. Sexy, but not cool. Good luck! I hope you enjoy the game nontheless :smileyhappy:

Voted "All Time Best Sly Cooper Fan" by the Sucker Punch Community. I'm RaccoonDude12 over there.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Mar 17, 2013

Well, I just now set up the cronus device and I got both Sly 4 and Metal Gear Rising for my birthday. Unfortunetly I can't tear myself away from MGR to try the cronus device on Sly 4. Game is insanely fun. But once I do get myself off of MGR, I'll report back with how well it works!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (323 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Finally got board of metal gear rising lol. Cronus works as advertized, though difficult to set up. My only complaint, is that the left and right directions are inverted, but this may be fixable. I feel so awesome now. "Tilt the controller to balance the egg!" "LOL no I don't think I will bro" *proceeds to use analog sticks to balance egg instead* :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (282 Views)
0 Likes