Feb 06 2013
By: Yew_cant_c_me First Son 14 posts

Safe rewards?

10 replies 1889 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

Ok, so I picked up my preorder of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on its release date; got to say, so far I'm thoroughly enjoying a new addition to the series. Sanzaru did a great job of breathing life back into the series; only a few flaws here and there that I wish were different.

Anyways, I completed all of episode 1, and collected all of the bottles - I unlocked the safe, but I'm not quite sure what I was rewarded. I do not want to spoil the game for anyone who hasn't unlocked the safe yet, but for someone else who has, could you please explain the reward to me?

I just got done unlocking the safe for episode 2 as well, but once again I'm not exactly sure what I was rewarded... Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (1,889 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27603 posts

Re: Safe rewards?

Feb 6, 2013

Yew_cant_c_me wrote:

Ok, so I picked up my preorder of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on its release date; got to say, so far I'm thoroughly enjoying a new addition to the series. Sanzaru did a great job of breathing life back into the series; only a few flaws here and there that I wish were different.

Anyways, I completed all of episode 1, and collected all of the bottles - I unlocked the safe, but I'm not quite sure what I was rewarded. I do not want to spoil the game for anyone who hasn't unlocked the safe yet, but for someone else who has, could you please explain the reward to me?

I just got done unlocking the safe for episode 2 as well, but once again I'm not exactly sure what I was rewarded... Any help would be appreciated.

Have a look in the 'Hideout' area, I think there's a shelf or some area in there that shows the 'treasure' collected.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (1,876 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7479 posts

Feb 7, 2013

You're one up on me...  I'm starting to think that there's not even 30 bottles in episode 1.  I've been searching the entire level over and over and cannot find number 30.  Music is off and listening for the sound of the bottle is not helping.

Destiny Beta: Abbarrax
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (1,869 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 7, 2013

It was the same way for me, don't worry. I ended up finding the 30th sitting on a wire going between two buildings (funny because it was just sitting there is plain site). There is indeed 30 though.

Wait until you get to episode 2. I spent literally 1 hr 1/2 looking for 30th bottle - I don't want to spoil it, but it was very well hidden.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (1,865 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Feb 7, 2013
I believe that is just for the treasures found in each level, not the safe rewards. I will have a look next time I start the game up, but I don't think it displays them.

*SPOILER*
I'm beginning to think that maybe the safe rewards have something to with the arcade machine. I do not want to spoil things too much, but I believe each one somewhat pertained to it.
*SPOILER*
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (1,864 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27603 posts

Feb 8, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

You're one up on me...  I'm starting to think that there's not even 30 bottles in episode 1.  I've been searching the entire level over and over and cannot find number 30.  Music is off and listening for the sound of the bottle is not helping.

I have 29/30 too Bburg!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (1,846 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Yeah, if you go and look at the description of the item in the hideout, it tells you what it does for you. The safe reward in ep2 is great and i advise getting it before moving on to those who havent.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (1,834 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Thanks for the replies guys, I just checked my trophy wall and it does indeed have the vault items there.

Ep 3's reward is fantastic. Just throwing that out there :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (1,806 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 8, 2013

I have an idea: It says you earn a special prize when you collect all of the treasures. I collected all sly masks in world 1: arcade machine unfunctional. I got all of the clue bottles: still unfunctional I haven't got all of the treasures, but I think I know what the special suprise is.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (1,801 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 10, 2013
You're lying. It's impossible to collect all the secret masks, as the last one is INSIDE the arcade game itself
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (1,761 Views)
0 Likes