Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 03 2013
By: havingfitz919 Monster Hunter 35 posts

Navigate Like Drake Trophy issues

3 replies 665 views Edited Aug 3, 2013

I got this game as soon as possible. I used the map on every area in the game. Every area, even the ones that you clearly didn't need a map for. This is the last trophy I need for the platinum. Is there a glitch with this trophy?

Message 1 of 4 (665 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Re: Navigate Like Drake Trophy issues

Aug 12, 2013

havingfitz919 wrote:

I got this game as soon as possible. I used the map on every area in the game. Every area, even the ones that you clearly didn't need a map for. This is the last trophy I need for the platinum. Is there a glitch with this trophy?

I realize this response is 10 days after the topic was posted; I initially replied last week but the forum crash erased it.  So here goes again.  Are you sure you opened up the map everywhere?  This includes every hub area, every hideout, and every indoor mission (some of which have more than 1 floor).  I found this checklist to be particularly helpful when I was going for that trophy: http://www.ign.com/wikis/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time/Navigate_Like_Drake

Message 2 of 4 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Aug 24, 2013

Yes. I even used that same exact checklist.

Message 3 of 4 (627 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Sep 1, 2013

havingfitz919 wrote:

Yes. I even used that same exact checklist.

I was a little paranoid of this trophy myself, so I opened each map and held it there for a few seconds just in case.  Maybe opening and closing simultaneously without getting a good look at the map might have something to do with it?

Message 4 of 4 (608 Views)
0 Likes