Feb 08 2013
By: theFeruchemist Monster Hunter 20 posts

In-Game Bugs

[ Edited ]
3 replies 287 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

I'm only to the Mice and Mechs episode so far, but there are several bugs I'd like to report for the developers.

The following places in the game have skipped cutscenes for no reason and gone straight to gameplay:

1) The cutscene preceding the sixaxsis fishing minigame in Turning Japanese

2) While fighting El Jefe, he teleported to the top of the level (after chasing him down across the debris). This was after 1/3 of his health was depleted.

Also, in the cutscene preceding the mission where Bently must enter tunnels and dodge snowballs rolling toward him, no sound (including dialouge) was present. Subtitles were enabled, and they appeared, but the voices were not. After that cutscene ended, sound returned to normal.

Finally, (and this may be because I installed the pre-order bonus before the game) the trophy list never installed. I earn them, and the alerts appear normally, but the trophy list does not show up in the list.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this helps other people as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7626 posts

Re: In-Game Bugs

Feb 9, 2013

The first major bug I've found makes the 'Apollo Wins' trophy unobtainable.

During the 2nd or 3rd Accuracy (slingshot penguins) portion of the Montage, a target will spawn already beyond the point where you can hit it, and it counts as a miss.  It happens on both the Vita and PS3 versions of the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 18, 2013

in go west young cooper. i was shot by an enemy as tennessee kid and it level zero glitched me off the stage. and i also have a permanent glitch off having collected all hidden sly masks in clan of the cave raccoon but the game only register 10. and i did check multiple times in open world of this epide 3 are obtainable by sly 1) behind the hideout up in a nest 2) beneath a bridge were you need a slab of ice to drift by 3) Near the entrance of the mission an unexpected ties on a big ledge. 4) on a ice wall near the seceond mask only accessible to BOB. 5) next to the grizz's ice statue only accessible to BOB. 6)in unexpected ties behind the grizz's bed. 7) in going up to the right of the first falling eeg hazard. 8) in ice ice bently in the second egg tunnel before you tag the  grizz with tracers. 9) in operation jurassic thievery. when BOB releases the second pressure valve beneath it on a ledge platform. 10) same  stage but as sly on a ledge you paraglide to on the left before you take out the guard. 11) In the hideout arcade game spark runner. just bouncing the spark at the beginning til its revealed on the left. NEED A PATCH MAN! FIX IT!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I've had dialogue cut out on me in Episode 2.  I quit playing the game right as I'm supposed to use the ball and chain to break the jail wall because I didn't want to play the game not knowing what people were saying.  The problem was very bad to Toothpick to the point where I haven't heard him speak, and Tenessee Kid also lost a line of dialogue.  

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)
0 Likes