Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 17 2013
By: Generalplot First Son 31 posts

Game freezes when I load my save file.

[ Edited ]
0 replies 189 views Edited Feb 17, 2013

I have been playing this game for a few days now and haven't had anything major happen until today. Essentially, I was in the hideout, bought some upgrades in Thiefnet, chose to replay a mission (from the team van) and upon loading, the game froze. I've tried several restarts of the game and have reset my PS3 as well, and nothing seems to be able to get it to load now. The game works fine when starting a new game, etc..., but is unable to use my save file. I've spent MANY hours tracking all the clue bottles and treasures and was working on collecting the masks when this happened. I really don't want to have to start over, as I've spent ALOT of time on this save and haven't done anything to cause it to become corrupted. As you can see in the video, a message pops up (the one that tells you that there are new items available), but quickly goes away. It does this every time I try to load this save. I can't use cross save to copy it to the Vita to try it from there, since the game has to be loaded before it can be uploaded to the cloud.

Official betatester of PCSX2 and Co-owner of General Emulation
Message 1 of 1 (189 Views)
0 Likes