Feb 26 2013
By: Marzooq94 First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Cross Play Problem

2 replies 359 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

I am very agitated with the manner the cross play is set up, in my country Bahrain in the middle east doesnt have a specific PSN store for it, while it is considered to be in the UAE/Middle East PSN store which is a PAL store. Thing is retailers keep buying region 1 games which are US and i was hasty enough to buy the Theives in time PS3 game with cross play, expecting that ill be able to play it instantly on my vita. But whenever i access the disc add on content i am presented with the coming soon message. So i am unable to redeem my Vita game. The game will be released in the PAL regions on the 27th of March, so will i be able to get my vita version? Even though my PSN account is not US but rather the UAE=European PSN account.

Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8948 posts

Re: Cross Play Problem

Feb 27, 2013

Playstation games aren't region locked, but PSN/SEN accounts are.  You'll either need to create a US account (and use it on your Vita) or wait until Thieves in Time is released in your region (at which time, you should be able to download it on your account).

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Cross Play Problem

Feb 28, 2013

Awesome! I just wanted to make sure that i would be able to get it for the vita i guess il wait until its released in europe, Many thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)
0 Likes