Splicer
91 posts

Re: Singstar Moderator

Aug 24, 2009
The way I look at it is..............life is way too short and fast for me to worry about how my videos will be rated. The whole purpose of a game is to have fun, right? Most of my videos usually involve beer, costumes and really bad talent. That fact that I'm being rated (even 1 star) is a compliment to me because at least someone is watching (and probably cringing).
I read the obituaries today and found out that common sense has died........
Message 11 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1200 posts

Aug 24, 2009

TubbyG3000 wrote:
The way I look at it is..............life is way too short and fast for me to worry about how my videos will be rated. The whole purpose of a game is to have fun, right? Most of my videos usually involve beer, costumes and really bad talent. That fact that I'm being rated (even 1 star) is a compliment to me because at least someone is watching (and probably cringing).

I gave you 5 stars..

I give 5 to all the people on my friends list... no matter how bad they are and some of them

are horrible singers even worse than I. one of the best parts of this game is to watch how silly

and/or creative people can get. 

Message 12 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Aug 24, 2009
Feltos, Thank you for rating me 5 stars, I appreciate that and will do the same for your vidz anytime I see any.
I read the obituaries today and found out that common sense has died........
Message 13 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Aug 25, 2009

Feltos is always so kind! <3

He really does a lot to help his friends in Singstar, I can vouch for him on that one. 

You run into a lot of 1-star voting on youtube as well. I don't mind it as much on youtube because my videos on there don't need to be popular to help me get trophies. >_< 

I try really hard sometimes to make a creative video, and try to get that 200 views in a week trophy...but it seems like fate has something against me. Gotta keep trying!

~
Message 14 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes