Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: HELP Redownloading Song on New PS3

Feb 23, 2011

You can always try but I think that sigstar songs don´t work that way but like I said, I really don´t know, just try it and then you could share your result, if still doesn´t work you can follow Hetz76´s advice.

Message 11 of 18 (1,043 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 19, 2011

it seems they still do not have a great way of handling this situation. my original fat PS3 finally gave it up after 2 repairs and i just spent quite a while with US customer support trying to get >$100 singstar songs reauthorized for the new system. initially, they told me there was no way of doing this. i complained a bit stating that this is not the way any license agreement i have ever heard of works, that i should be able to deactivate the old system and move the license. they eventually agreed calling it a "one time sign of good will" and stated it would take 7-10 days. i'll update this post when/if it works.

Message 12 of 18 (1,043 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I'm not sure what you mean by email support tool. Call me an idiot if you must but I've searched high and low and found nothing like that ohearer. Also I have a 300gb slim and I bought ilast at year. You I need to say that instead of 160 anted this weekend . I've factually been waiting on skis since last year when I bought itNaive asked around on other forums and maybe even this one. Still nothing. I'm getting very frustrated. Also I'm Canadian if that Means anything. 

I WILL EAT YOUR BEHBEH!
Message 13 of 18 (854 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I knew that out of all the games I lost from my PS3 breakdown, this was going to be the worst one.

Where is that email support tool? Can't seem to find it either

Message 14 of 18 (756 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Here's the link: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/ask I also had to ask them to do this. The first person didn't know what to do so he handed it off to someone else. That other person was very nice and she knew exactly what to do. I got an email after that one saying it would take 7-10 days for the request to go through. I'm on day 11 right now, but I'm assuming the request finally got sent to the source (SingStar) and hopefully I'll be able to download my songs very soon. I've been checking every day from day 7 onward lol.

Message 15 of 18 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I emailed them back in January they emailed me back the following morning saying they were able to submit my request a few days later I got another email saying redownload was authorized and would take 7-10 days to process, and when it was processed I would recieve another email, and instructions on how to redownload the songs. It's long passed ten days still no email. Still can't redownload. Gonna send another email. Ill write again with my results.
I WILL EAT YOUR BEHBEH!
Message 16 of 18 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Mar 17, 2013

I also had to email them again. From the day I got the redownload email, it took 7 days exactly and I was finally able to download my songs again. For some reason, it didn't go through the first time. All I know is that the person who emailed me back the second time got right on it. I am curious to know why it didn't go through for both of us the first time, though. It's strange.

Message 17 of 18 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Mar 19, 2013
I've sent 3 emails since I posted that. The first response my previous request was authorized and I should be able to download the songs. No good though so in the second email I explained in greater detail what was happening. And the person who responded asked for my sign in ID and online ID. I sent that and got yet another response from a different person saying I should be able to download them. I still can't redownload them and am still getting the items associated with another system message.
Now I'm really frustrated. What was the process like for you?
I WILL EAT YOUR BEHBEH!
Message 18 of 18 (672 Views)
0 Likes