Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 24 2012
By: GrayGargoyle PlayStation MVP 10916 posts

Silent Hill Horror Night: Enter aaaaatttttt yoooouuuur ooowwwwn riiiiiiisssk!

4 replies 397 views Edited Sep 24, 2012

While reading the latest issue of Game Informer I came across a semi-interesting article on a new Universal Studios tour that features 1,000 actors working in shifts of 500 at a time to scare the bajeepers out of people who creep through their approximately 10 minute maze.

This they say is the first time that a gaming franchise has gotten this kind of treatment, as Konami came together to collaborate with Universal in providing materials like audio and video materials from the series for the tour.  Universal came to Konami with the idea as they base their Horror Nights on scary movies. With months of setting up and staging the presentation, it sounds like a good way to get your shock on if you like trudging through muck and never knowing what's going to pop out.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (397 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4528 posts

Re: Silent Hill Horror Night: Enter aaaaatttttt yoooouuuur ooowwwwn riiiiiiisssk!

Sep 24, 2012

I'm a big SH fan but unfortunately I won't be able to go to this.  I hope there will be some videos of it or something after the event.  I actually just finished reading this article about it, and it sounds like it was well done:

http://penny-arcade.com/report/editorial-article/welcome-to-silent-hill-behind-the-scenes-of-univers...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Re: Silent Hill Horror Night: Enter aaaaatttttt yoooouuuur ooowwwwn riiiiiiisssk!

Sep 25, 2012

wow that looks REALLY cool, i wish i could go

hopefully this becomes a yearly thing for them if it goes well

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=51433244013
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 10, 2012

lol Nice thread!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18889 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I'd sure like to see the whole world of Silent Hill come to life in terrifying form and experience it in real life. 

Nice to read what Universal Studios did in tackling this video game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (360 Views)
0 Likes