Jun 21 2012
By: dhruv318 First Son 16 posts

which game should i get?

18 replies 304 views Edited Jun 21, 2012

i got mw3 last november and i wasnt too happy with it.

I want to get black ops 2 because there is lots of innovation.

I also want to get medal of honor because it looks great and you can play for many different countrys.

I only have $60 plz help

should i get black ops 2 or medal of honor

tks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: which game should i get?

Jun 22, 2012

Im not sure but if they have the medal of honor demo check it out first so you can check out the gameplay if you like it.

Jeddidiah_
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jun 22, 2012

i want a demo from both games. Black Ops had 1.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2012

Try SOCOM:Confrontaion, you can get it for $5 at gamestop and it's fun as helI.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (295 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Jul 2, 2012

I'd get Black Ops 2. While I haven't played the newest Medal of Honor, from what I've read, it's inferior to Black Ops 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Get Medal Of Honor or go for Socom. =]

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (282 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jul 4, 2012

MITM5 wrote:

Get Medal Of Honor or go for Socom. =]

He's right,  SOCOM is the top shooter for the PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Argetlam wrote:

I'd get Black Ops 2. While I haven't played the newest Medal of Honor, from what I've read, it's inferior to Black Ops 2.

How can you say Black Ops 2 is better than MOH when you never played Black Op 2.  Don't let that MVP title go to your head, just give a honest opinion.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (274 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Jul 5, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Argetlam wrote:

How can you say Black Ops 2 is better than MOH when you never played Black Op 2.  Don't let that MVP title go to your head, just give a honest opinion.

My apologies. I seem to have mixed up my Call of Duties; I read Black Ops 2 and for some reason thought of Modern Warfare 2. To be honest, this doesn't surprise me, given that they all feel like quite the same experience.

Also, I can assure you I would never let my MVP status affect my ability to give an honest opinion/feedback. I value this community and will always strive to provide worthwhile and honest discussions.

Anyway, now with that confusion (on my end), out of the way, I can't really say which to get. Of course none of us have played Black Ops 2 and I haven't played Medal of Honor so you'll have to go with your "gut." If you say you played MW3 and didn't really like it, I don't really think Black Ops 2 will really feel too different in comparison. However, if you played the first Black Ops and enjoyed it, perhaps it would be a good idea to pick up the sequel. You could also look at the situation in another light: if you get Medal of Honor (which I think is at a reduced price as of now), you could use the money you have left over to get something from the PSN or you could purchase another reduced, retail title.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3461 posts

Jul 5, 2012

Honestly i would wait for a demo of both. While i agree MW3 was not that great i wouldn't judge Black ops 2 on that, Mainly because MW3 was done by infinity ward/sledge hammer and black ops was done by 3arc. They both design with a totaly different feel. IMO 3arc does a better job all around single player ends up better and MP again IMO is more balance plus 3ARC are the ones that introduced Zombies to the series. Another thing to keep in mind 3arc is going with a new engine instead of the beaten to death engine that has been used since COD 4. that is also the reason BO has a 3D option and MW3 does not.

Medal of honor was a great game on PS3 and different with the fact you could use streaks as offensive or defensive and they were based on points not kills. if you chose them wisly you could not only help out your team big time but build your way up to a cruise missile that pretty much devastated any thing in it's path.

also to note Dice is the development team behind MOH's MP. Same group that is behind BF3 the new Medal Of Honor is being made off the same engine that BF3 uses, Same engine same development team. honestly you can't really go wrong with eather of the games you pick. Both will be great!

photo moshnoshadowVIP.png
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (256 Views)