Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2051 posts

Re: how many are transfering over to bfb2?

Feb 26, 2010

ICON_SOULREAPER wrote:
naw... its fun just to mess around on but it feels way to slow for me, I turned the sensitivity all the way up and it still feels as if I would have it on 5 on mw2.. I keep getting stuck on little things.. you can't lay down on the ground to shoot so that sux and I hate running all over the map just to find some one when I get there and kill a couple people I have to run again even more to kill em.. takes way to many bullets to kill someone and when you run out you cant pick up just a persons gun you have to pick up all his equipment.. so its a big no for me

Interesting take.  You don't have to run if A) You hop in one of the many vehicles available to you... B) Spawn off your squad-mates.  Also, it takes way too many bullets to kill someone?  Hmmm... play Bad Company, THAT was a game that took too many shots.  I could put 10-15 M16 bullets right in someones chest from 100 yards away and that won't be enough to kill them.  I think Bad Company 2 is fair enough - not 2-3 shots then someone dies which would turn the game into a campfest, but also not half an AR clip either.  It's perfect, about 6-7 shots or so kills.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Feb 26, 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

Feb 27, 2010

BigSpang wrote:
Nope, not at all. Played the Demo and I felt like all I was able to do was run around with an RPG killing tanks that popped up every 2 minutes or so. The other minute and 55 seconds I would run around looking for someone to kill/something to do. Maps are too big for my liking and this is why I didn't like MAG either. MW2 is just more intense and fast paced. Small maps are great for constant action and it actually feels good to kill someone. If I wanted an objective game I'll go play Domination or Sabotage and contribute greatly to the game.
called a "Lone Wolf"  unable to play on a team.  
and ya suc. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (2 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 27, 2010
I wish more people would play as a team..
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2195 posts

Feb 27, 2010
CoD is fun because the perks and being able to kill a person in two shots in the foot can make a complete noob such as myself a beast at the game, I'll stick to Bad Company. I prefer big explosions and vehicles to camping in corners and sceaming youngsters.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1793 posts

Feb 27, 2010

OhCrikeyItsMikey wrote:
i played the demo. it sucked

Then don't comment in here if you have nothing good to say. All you do is say it sucks, but you are probably the one who sucks because you CoD powered brain can't comprehend a team based shooter.

tankresize
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 27, 2010

Pyrotek8 wrote:

OhCrikeyItsMikey wrote:

Then don't comment in here if you have nothing good to say. All you do is say it sucks, but you are probably the one who sucks because you CoD powered brain can't comprehend a team based shooter.

I wish my brain was powered by a fish..

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2903 posts

Feb 27, 2010

LtWeulf wrote:

Pyrotek8 wrote:

OhCrikeyItsMikey wrote:

I wish my brain was powered by a fish..

Its a good thing then cuz it is  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcPvZkLb6rI&feature=related   I played the demo and thought it sucked too!  I'll post it no matter what Pyrotek8 thinks...  Its not just a forum for positivity ya know?!  Sometimes people need to know somethings suck...

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2728 posts

Feb 27, 2010

Pyrotek8 wrote:

OhCrikeyItsMikey wrote:

The forums were not made so everyone can agree with everything. Anyone is allowed to voice their own opinions.

With that being said, the demo was pretty bad. Its a rental for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6814 posts

Feb 27, 2010

for those of you worried about sucking at BF:BC 2 worry not.

this video helps TONS Battlefield Multiplayer 101  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14

i'm pretty sure Facebook and Twitter are the pretense to Skynet
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes