Highlighted
Jan 14 2013
By: TornadicInferno Survivor 2587 posts

borderlands 2 help please

3 replies 130 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

it seem anywhere i go i get my butt kicked.  i dont know what to do.  im still at the beginning pretty much.  i have to kill an assassin with a shotgun. and some other missions that just totatlly whoop my butt.  so if anyone wants to team up, just send me a friend request with "borderlands 2" for a subject so i know.  i do have a mic and im not some young punk, im 34. lol

Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Re: borderlands 2 help please

Jan 15, 2013

well i did have a personal friend help me out.  but if anyone wants to team up and help each other get better loot and stuff, add me

Message 2 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 25, 2013

TornadicInferno wrote:

it seem anywhere i go i get my butt kicked.  i dont know what to do.  im still at the beginning pretty much.  i have to kill an assassin with a shotgun. and some other missions that just totatlly whoop my butt.  so if anyone wants to team up, just send me a friend request with "borderlands 2" for a subject so i know.  i do have a mic and im not some young punk, im 34. lol

well bud     u need 2 things to cruz through the game and lay waste to everything   #1- infinity pistol     #2- the evil masher assault rifle    but since u just begun the game u can't get them yet     but i help u level up      be sending u add request

Caution-This-is-Sparta_tn2.jpg

Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Jan 31, 2013

GoPens wrote:

TornadicInferno wrote:

well bud     u need 2 things to cruz through the game and lay waste to everything   #1- infinity pistol     #2- the evil masher assault rifle    but since u just begun the game u can't get them yet     but i help u level up      be sending u add request

Caution-This-is-Sparta_tn2.jpg

lol now i see this.  i got your add, thanks.  just seems we cant be online at the same time lol.   i did see you on over the weekend but black ops 2 had double xp goin so i was really into that.   right now, im just doin a bunch of side stuff.  

Spoiler
i just got sanctuary back.  glad thats back too, sheesh.  the last side quest i did tonight was getting that safe for mordecai with the moxxi pics in it lol.

Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes