Nov 25 1999
By: Viper2k~old First Son 7 posts

What do you like most about Medal of Honor ?

15 replies 155 views Edited Nov 25, 1999
I like the music and sound. I also like the authentic weapons the M1 Grand and Shot Gun being my favorite.
Graphics are cool to.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

RE: What do you like most about Medal of Honor ?

Nov 26, 1999
What I like most about Medal of Honor is that it's a thinking man's game too. You don't just go around shooting people for the hell of it. You also have objectives to complete. And the AI is great! I like how when you throw a grenade, the Germans can pick it up, and throw it back!

Also, the soundtrack, the Graphics, and the sounds rock! But it's quite lacking in the multiplayer department.........
But overall, a great game!
DevinSC1
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 26, 1999
How does it compare to Syphon Filter, which I feel is the best first person shooter on PSX thusfar? How about Rainbow Six...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 26, 1999
How does it compare to Syphon Filter, which I feel is the best first person shooter on PSX thusfar? How about Rainbow Six...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 27, 1999
What?
The thinking man's game?
Are you kidding?
All you have to do is press the action button when you see something unusual. I would have liked to seen it presented a little differently.

It would have been more intense if you could open doors, walk into a room, and accomplish the tasks by operating machines (like in Resident Evil).

I also would have liked to see the characters a bit more detailed, but I do understand tht the PSX is getting old.
I would like to see this game on a next Generation Console (like the Dreamcast).
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 27, 1999
I think that Siphon Filter is better. But Siphon Filter is not a first person shotter. MOH is the best First Person shotter that I've seen on the PSX. Siphon Filter is the best 3rd person shotter that I've seen period. I hope That there's a Siphon Filter II soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 29, 1999
I like the fact that the game just kicks. the best first person game ever. who would fo thought it the 007 part two would be on playStation and aboout WWII the only thing i dont like about the game is that there arent any big advertisements on so people dont know about it yet. But they will...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 1, 1999
syphon filter isnt that great. it is good but i bought it the day it came out, beat it in 4 days, and now it collects dust. there is no replay value for syphon filter, good graphics though. also, syphon filter 2 is in the works for playstation 2, which will kick so much ass you cant even coprehend it
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 1, 1999
syphon filter is a 3rd person shooter. figure it out
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Dec 2, 1999
No Text
Do not lead me into temptation, for I can find it myself. -P
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes