Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Limit Breaker
21896 posts

Re: More crap

Apr 9, 2012

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

VanilaGorila-x- wrote:

Borderlands is in my Top 3 games on the PS3. Game was fun as hell and Co-op at that.

Recognize My Disease

Invite me back on Twitter, just noticed you removed me. Grumpy asss.

Photobucket

If I did, it wasn't intentiional. Was geting a lot of spam bots and just stated mass removing, must ahve been caught in the chaos.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Apr 9, 2012

Co op is amazing as long as it is a full story not just add on crap...... Games that have a SP story and a seprate co op story are really cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I thought Borderlands was good til last night.  When you go online  to play with others then come back to your game and find things have changed,.. In my case, my shield was gone and everything I needed to killed had leveld up to insane levels above me.  My first fight was with a single bandit, he was at level 61, I was at 54.  After shooting him with a  sniper for 125 shots, then a shot gun with 135 shots , then a machine gun and having him attacke with my bird of prey at level 6 with fire he was still not dead, this all took 12 minutes and in the end he killed me.  Just palin BULL!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (72 Views)
0 Likes