Sep 28 2012
By: PlainCakez First Son 7 posts

Is Borderlands 2 Worth Getting ?

6 replies 213 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

I saw a couple of videos on it and I was wondering if it was worth a purchase . What's fun about it ?

What makes it stand out from your regular Shooter / Action-Adventure game ?

I never played Borderlands before by the way .

Message 1 of 7 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
606 posts

Re: Is Borderlands 2 Worth Getting ?

Sep 28, 2012
I bought it and I guess its okay but Im not real pleased with the game

Message 2 of 7 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13488 posts

Sep 30, 2012

It's a good game. Not that different from Borderlands, if there is any difference at all. I like it because of the graphics and the amount of guns that you come across. Although I do seem to find so many of the same type of guns I rarely pick any up anymore. Storywise the game is lacking but if you played Borderlands then you know what I'm talking about. 7/10

Message 3 of 7 (186 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I really like the humor and atmosphere of the game. Loved the first one and I really like the second one as well. I definately reccomend it.

Message 4 of 7 (159 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Play the first game if you are into Loot/RPG/FPS games then yeah you will enjoy Borderlands.I was skeptical at first bout the game but now that i tried out roland which is the soldier class in the first game.I am having a blast playing this game plus not to mention the gazillion guns in the game want a gun that has thunder ya can etc newer guns do pop up plus if you play with friends the better the guns become

Message 5 of 7 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
610 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

I have a PS+ membership and am very much enjoying the play of the first Borderlands game.

I also bought the second Borderlands game last week at Walmart. Although, I want to finish the first

game, before going on to the second.

If the second is as good as the first, I'll be enjoying the heck out of it!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7 (126 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Great game! Better than the first one. It's both cooperative shooter and RPG. If you like looting corpses, leveling up and collecting weapons with witty , wacky and weird writing, you'll love it! Graphical style is unique, gameplay is highly addictive.
Message 7 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Likes