Feb 21 2010
By: bigcooljoe Monster Hunter 46 posts

Infinity ward problem

3 replies 6 views Edited Feb 21, 2010
DICE: Infinity Ward can’t compete with us

This title would be shocking if it were made shortly after the original Modern Warfare was released two years ago. However, when you consider all of the mishaps and failures of Infinity Ward with the release of the highly anticipated sequel, it doesn’t sound too far fetched anymore.

I’m not alone and I’m sure our readers aren’t either in all of the glitches and problems that Modern Warfare 2 has displayed over the course of the last three months. Despite patching the game several times, Infinity Ward can’t get anything right and the problems continue and some even reappear after the claim that they were corrected.

Thankfully, EA’s Product Manager, Will Graham has stepped up to the plate to let fans know that there is no developer in the world that can compete with their online product.

“DICE is at the forefront of defining the multiplayer and online vehicle warfare space and has substantial pedigree in this area following many years of success. We genuinely believe there isn’t a developer out there that competes with DICE in this space, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is going cement that,” EA product manager Will Graham told industry mag MCV.

“The use of vehicles in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 sets it apart from the competition and no one else in the industry does this better.

“This is also something the core are very excited about: DICE’s history of delivering a multiplayer experience utilising vehicles is something that sets it apart from anything else in the market. It’s also an element that fits with the increasing emphasis on multiplayer for gamers in general.”

Would those of you who have been playing the crap out of the beta agree? I know I would. I’m very excited to get my hands on the game come early March.

Message 1 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Re: Infinity ward problem

Feb 21, 2010
Yes, I have been loving the BC2 demo, and just about anything is better than that steaming pile of junk MW2.
Message 2 of 4 (6 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5400 posts

Feb 22, 2010

VXLbeast wrote:
Yes, I have been loving the BC2 demo, and just about anything is better than that steaming pile of junk MW2.
i still think Mw2 is better, BC2 just feels sluggish and not as smooth. it kinda reminds me of killzone 2 gameplay its fun at the start but gets old quick

Message 3 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
74 posts

Feb 22, 2010

HIDDEN_DEATH wrote:

VXLbeast wrote:
i still think Mw2 is better, BC2 just feels sluggish and not as smooth. it kinda reminds me of killzone 2 gameplay its fun at the start but gets old quick

yea when i played the BC1 demo i thought the same. didn't feel as nice. Im still going to try the BC2 online demo see what it's about. 

Message 4 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes