Mar 28 2013
By: Khaye Splicer 81 posts

Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP

5 replies 138 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

WOW, so glad I didn't pay full price for this, if it wasn't for the SP being kind of like Ghost Recon, I would have felt ripped off paying the $30 I paid for it. Would it have been so hard to put in DM and a non- objective based guerrila mode with server browsers? Definitely my last Ghost Recon purchase. Man that sucks, GR was one of my favorite franchises too. Eh there's still hope. Ubisoft killed Splinter Cell maybe Rainbow Six is still safe. Kinda worried there too though. The game and story were both looking phenomenal, then there was a shake up in the lead positions and it went dark. Hopefully Ubi hasn't decided to go all COD and screw up the last good Clancy series. Any thoughts?

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP

Mar 28, 2013

Do a lot of people play GRFS? I'm terrible at anything MP but I 'll give it a short and sweet go. Why not...

But no DM?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 30, 2013

is the multiplayer dead or no?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5539 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Not nearly as many people as Call or Duty or Battlefield, but I certainly would not call it dead. You can always find a game. That's the price you play in choosing a teamwork-based game versus mindless run and gun games like COD

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5539 posts

Mar 31, 2013

brainfried999 wrote:

Do a lot of people play GRFS? I'm terrible at anything MP but I 'll give it a short and sweet go. Why not...

But no DM?

It's a team-based tactical game, that is why there is no deathmatch.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Apr 3, 2013

thinking about buying this game again, if the multiplayer community is still active I will pick it up again.

Photobucket
Playstation Rewards Tester / G.A.P. Member / 3G PS Vita Owner / PS3 Slim Owner
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes