Apr 12 2010
By: FUBO Survivor 2786 posts

Cheater/glitchers

5 replies 7 views Edited Apr 12, 2010

Where do you report people for taking advantage of ingame glitches and cheating? found a bad one tonight.  Someone under the map the entire round.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
VxF
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Re: Cheater/glitchers

Apr 12, 2010

FUBO wrote:

Where do you report people for taking advantage of ingame glitches and cheating? found a bad one tonight.  Someone under the map the entire round.

1 - It might help if you specify what game you are talking about.

2 - You don't report them, because noone cares. Or, I should say, noone with power cares. Really - SONY does not ban anyone for cheating/glitching, nor do any developers for the PS3. 

It's quite disheartening to see such blatant cheating and a complete disregard by developers/SONY, I understand your frustration. But you are just wasting time. 

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
639 posts

Apr 13, 2010
Message 3 of 6 (7 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 13, 2010
Erm, they DO ban for glitching. It isnt tolerated at all. Difference is S'ONY' cant act on third party games which refuse to fix the bugs and exploits in their own game.
Message 4 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Apr 14, 2010

VxF wrote:

1 - It might help if you specify what game you are talking about.

2 - You don't report them, because noone cares. Or, I should say, noone with power cares. Really - SONY does not ban anyone for cheating/glitching, nor do any developers for the PS3. 

It's quite disheartening to see such blatant cheating and a complete disregard by developers/SONY, I understand your frustration. But you are just wasting time. 

Unless you work for Sony, I'm not sure how you could know that? I see people posting here all the time complaining about being banned for cheating online, wondering how long their bans are for or what they can do about them. You can check out the possible reasons for suspension below:

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=1260

- DoubleOSpoon
Message 5 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 14, 2010

DoubleOSpoon wrote:
Unless you work for Sony, I'm not sure how you could know that? I see people posting here all the time complaining about being banned for cheating online, wondering how long their bans are for or what they can do about them. You can check out the possible reasons for suspension below:

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=1260

That link is amazing. I wasn't aware that they would ban for "Team Killing." Good thing I'm a good boy, huh?

Message 6 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes