Wastelander
896 posts

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

Dont mind frost, he forgot this game came out in 1991 and only costs 15 dollars to buy, funny how people continue to bash the game yet they are in this thread all the time... Do you guys really have nothing better to do than argue about a game you dont even care about?

these guys complain about EVERYTHING, they complained when the forums got changed and then when they changed it back to lithium there was a thread complaining about the colors... one thing after the next you "guys" sound like a bunch of woman. Nobody wants to read a bunch of adults crying about a video game they dont play... end it already and grow the F up.

Don't you have a sock drawer to sort?

Please use plain text.
Message 131 of 175 (363 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Aug 29, 2012

deny what i said Pig, or try to at least i would love to see you try. Its called a sock drawer not draw. If you want to insult someone make sure you dont insult yourself in the process. just a quick tip.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 132 of 175 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16880 posts

Aug 29, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

Dont mind frost, he forgot this game came out in 1991 and only costs 15 dollars to buy, funny how people continue to bash the game yet they are in this thread all the time... Do you guys really have nothing better to do than argue about a game you dont even care about?

these guys complain about EVERYTHING, they complained when the forums got changed and then when they changed it back to lithium there was a thread complaining about the colors...<<< that was your buddy that made that thread. one thing after the next you "guys" sound like a bunch of woman. Nobody wants to read a bunch of adults crying about a video game they dont play... end it already and grow the F up. <<< do you own cs slappy?   because i remember you saying you didnt own it, so what are you doing in this thread?  why are defending a game you never played?  this thread has nothing to do with you, you dont have a horse in this race slappy.  why are you here? shouldnt you be off talking about socom 4? 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 133 of 175 (345 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Aug 29, 2012

i play the game at my friends house when i go there, i plan on buying it friday when its payday. Instead of pointing the finger at me look in the mirror and accept the facts i stated about you and others in this thread. Its one thing to make a post stating you hate the game, its another thing to sit here and argue everyday about it when you said you stopped playing....

i am not going to sit here and go back and forth with you because i know thats exactly what you want. Just reread what i posted and try to deny any of it in your head... you cant and you know it. Have a nice day.

Please use plain text.
Message 134 of 175 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Aug 29, 2012

I deny it you sock puppet. haha! Prove it little man. Prove it.

Please use plain text.
Message 135 of 175 (335 Views)
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Execrate wrote:

oo7PorscheMGS wrote:

Execrate wrote:

There is lag for sure I played with people who had no gun visible but shooting.

Been playing CS every night and my whole old socom clan has been doing the same.  Haven't seen that ONCE, and haven't heard anyone complaining about it except you.   COULD be true.. but again I'd like to see some real proof before I let you guys bash one of the best games out there.

I am not bashing anything every game has problems and we are discussing them. I have it on video I will post when I get to it.

Butt hurt fanboyz can't understand this.

Please use plain text.
Message 136 of 175 (330 Views)
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

Him and USMS have no money to buy CS so they got to a buddies house. GET A JOB!

Please use plain text.
Message 137 of 175 (326 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Aug 29, 2012
^^^ maybe them 2 have sleepover pajama parties playing their third friends ps3?

Please use plain text.
Message 138 of 175 (319 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Execrate wrote:

Him and USMS have no money to buy CS so they got to a buddies house. GET A JOB!

even though i clearly said i was buying it friday which is payday. Try to read next time before making more enemies than you already have. When you live with mommy and daddy its easy to buy whatever you want, when you have bills to pay like myself its not as easy.
Please use plain text.
Message 139 of 175 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Aug 29, 2012
Smiley

harley7 wrote:
^^^ maybe them 2 have sleepover pajama parties playing their third friends ps3?

Please use plain text.
Message 140 of 175 (312 Views)
0 Likes